P900 bluetooth turn on/off quickly?

Last response: in Brands
June 23, 2005 2:19:12 PM

I usually have BT off because it seems to affect battery life.
However, when I get in the car, since the handsfree is BT I have to
put it back on. Is there a shortcut key to turn BT on/off? Perhaps
like holding down some particular key or pair of keys or something?

That would be much easier than getting the pen out, opening the flip,
selecting control panel/connections/Bluetooth/on/Done each time.

Cheers

andyt
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 7:36:10 PM

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 10:19:12 GMT, Andy Turner
<andyt@nospam.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>I usually have BT off because it seems to affect battery life.
>However, when I get in the car, since the handsfree is BT I have to
>put it back on. Is there a shortcut key to turn BT on/off? Perhaps
>like holding down some particular key or pair of keys or something?
>
>That would be much easier than getting the pen out, opening the flip,
>selecting control panel/connections/Bluetooth/on/Done each time.
>

>Cheers
>

>andyt

Menu,#,0,jog down,jog down,select.
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 8:04:33 PM

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 15:36:10 +0200, Krki
<Kresimir.Bosnjak@globalnet.hr> wrote:

>On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 10:19:12 GMT, Andy Turner
><andyt@nospam.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>

>>I usually have BT off because it seems to affect battery life.
>>However, when I get in the car, since the handsfree is BT I have to
>>put it back on. Is there a shortcut key to turn BT on/off? Perhaps
>>like holding down some particular key or pair of keys or something?
>>
>>That would be much easier than getting the pen out, opening the flip,
>>selecting control panel/connections/Bluetooth/on/Done each time.
>>

>Menu,#,0,jog down,jog down,select.

Cheers, that's much better. Problem is, it would seem my # key doesn't
work! It only means I have to scroll to Applications instead. Thanks.

andyt
!