P900 bluetooth turn on/off quickly?

I usually have BT off because it seems to affect battery life.
However, when I get in the car, since the handsfree is BT I have to
put it back on. Is there a shortcut key to turn BT on/off? Perhaps
like holding down some particular key or pair of keys or something?

That would be much easier than getting the pen out, opening the flip,
selecting control panel/connections/Bluetooth/on/Done each time.

Cheers

andyt
2 answers Last reply
More about p900 bluetooth turn quickly

    On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 10:19:12 GMT, Andy Turner
    <andyt@nospam.demon.co.uk> wrote:

    >I usually have BT off because it seems to affect battery life.
    >However, when I get in the car, since the handsfree is BT I have to
    >put it back on. Is there a shortcut key to turn BT on/off? Perhaps
    >like holding down some particular key or pair of keys or something?
    >
    >That would be much easier than getting the pen out, opening the flip,
    >selecting control panel/connections/Bluetooth/on/Done each time.
    >

    >Cheers
    >

    >andyt

    Menu,#,0,jog down,jog down,select.

    On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 15:36:10 +0200, Krki
    <Kresimir.Bosnjak@globalnet.hr> wrote:

    >On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 10:19:12 GMT, Andy Turner
    ><andyt@nospam.demon.co.uk> wrote:
    >

    >>I usually have BT off because it seems to affect battery life.
    >>However, when I get in the car, since the handsfree is BT I have to
    >>put it back on. Is there a shortcut key to turn BT on/off? Perhaps
    >>like holding down some particular key or pair of keys or something?
    >>
    >>That would be much easier than getting the pen out, opening the flip,
    >>selecting control panel/connections/Bluetooth/on/Done each time.
    >>

    >Menu,#,0,jog down,jog down,select.

    Cheers, that's much better. Problem is, it would seem my # key doesn't
    work! It only means I have to scroll to Applications instead. Thanks.

    andyt

Ericsson Bluetooth