Opera doesn't work with GPRS connections on P900?

If Opera connects via a GPRS connection on my P900, it doesn't work.
It looks like it's connected but no data comes back in. If I tell it
to use a dial-up connection it works fine. If I use the regular
browser with a GPRS connection, then that works fine! I can get the
regular browser to bring up the GPRS connection and be loading data,
and switch to Opera and that still won't work. It's like Opera is set
to use a proxy which only exists over dial-up - but I can't find such
a setting.

Any ideas what the problem is? TIA!

andyt
1 answer Last reply
More about opera doesn work gprs connections p900

    On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 16:07:53 GMT
    Andy Turner <andyt@nospam.demon.co.uk> wrote:

    > If Opera connects via a GPRS connection on my P900, it doesn't
    > work. It looks like it's connected but no data comes back in

    It has to be related to the P900 or your opera config. It must not
    be related to gprs or opera, since I connect via T-Mobile with opera
    5, opera 6 and opera 8. I tend to use opera 5 because at gprs
    speeds on my slow CPU, it is faster than newer versions. I run on
    a Linux desktop with a serial data cable connected to my Samsung
    phone...

    I connect from a W2K desktop also, but that runs Netscape.

    TonyB

    --
    __ __ _ I N C. http://www.sysdev.org
    / __|\\// __|| \ __ __ / tonyb@sysdev.org

Ericsson Opera Connection Dial Up Connection