Obama has gone blind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://blog.heritage.org/2011/05/17/chavez-iran-and-missiles-a-dangerous-step/

My comment: Iran was reported Tuesday to be building intermediate missile bases in Venezuela. This could force Obama to choose between protecting the United States and winning the Latino vote. If Americans had any equity left in their houses they'd borrow it to build a bomb shelter.

That would take years, IF they had a bomb to launch.

No worries, 12/20/12 will be here long before then.

Not to mention the US would invade Venezuela long before any such missiles would be operational and Chavez knows that. Sure it's possible they could get a couple hidden missiles in the air, and they MIGHT hit their targets, IF they aren't shot down, but then Venezuala/Iran would cease to exist after that.

He's not blind, WERE blind. The Government knows things we couldn't even imagine, and they have to plan accordingly. Even if it means planning for the end.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Gents, I would hardly consider any of this as credible. Lots of assumptions and innuendo in this blog article. Sounds like yet another conspiracy theorist to me.

Regardless, should such a threat ever be established that presented a credible threat to the US, I would imagine it would become a smoking hole in the ground quickly due to some sort of "accident" at the site itself. Funny how that happens from time to time.

I don't think we need to run for cover yet.....

COLGeek

Cybernaut
If the articles/blogs all site the same source, then I would question their credibility. For some reason I can't access the links from my current location. Will have to look at this later this evening.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Die Welt means The World. Not exactly the bastions of fair and impartial reporting as I recall, but not terrible either. Funny how this hasn't been picked up by any US sources, even Fox (who would love this sort of thing) to my knowledge.

What I would really like to see as part of the discussion is corroborating articles from completely independent sources.

COLGeek

Cybernaut

Agreeing to work together is different than actually doing it. An agreement like this is often far more symbolic than practical.

Still, if this threat (perceived or otherwise) has any merit, then I would assume more robust measures are underway to ascertain the appropriate response to protect our national interests.

HOOAH!!!

COLGeek

Cybernaut

I like the hats! Would make a great symbol for the business opportunity suggested..... Just think of the possibilities......

COLGeek

Cybernaut

I recommend a tight copper mesh, similar to what is used for EMI shielding be woven into the next gen "tighty whities" to prevent the condition know as "nut rad".

In my mind, there isnt truly a Latino vote per se
Latinos are much more individualistic and not sheeple, much like whites, tho obviously tend towards other desires as well
Obama got much of the white vote, but he can also lose much of the Latino vote as well, its not as tho hes guaranteed 92% http://democratsforsale.blogspot.com/2010/04/why-do-blacks-vote-90-democrats.html
If he damages enough of our countries structure, then more and more people will clamor for government handouts, as Ive seen in Californica, like no other state Ive lived in, tho I have seen similar things on the east coast.
I think hes been programmed as to what others responses will be to his agenda, and has pat answers at the ready, while truly not knowing nor caring about differences

The fact is Obama in seducing their vote promised Latino voters He would reform immigration laws . The fact is He lied. Just another example of his poor judgement and lack of rectitude puke. This has nothing to do with stereotyping. I checked with the 26 thousand Latino TV stations in Los Angeles. They laughed at the idea.

The fact is Obama secured the latino vote by making false promises regarding immigration reform. If you think I am prejudice think again. Obama speech in Texas a couple of weeks ago was disgraceful and demonstrates his poor judgement and lack of rectitude. I will add this whole Idea of throwing Israel under the bus and siding with the Islamic extremist who would ultimately run a palestinian state? This idea is going to backfire on Obama. His poor judgement and lack of rectitude is going to be his downfall. November 2012 buddy. By the way. I hate everybody, not just Latinos. Call me dirty.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnRkCemeV7k

badge we might need to recall the prototype hat your wearing as I think your experiencing a Faraday cage effect.

When you ask your right hand to move does the left twitch a little?

Mine does ...

We might need to do a product recall on this model ... I'll see if the other paranoid psychotics who are still alive are ok.

OMG ??

20,000 More Border Patrol Agents

Fast-forward to today, and many of the benchmarks these members of Congress set in 2007 have been met. For example, the Border Patrol has increased its forces to more than 20,000 officers, and DHS has built more than 600 miles of border fencing. Both of these milestones demonstrate that we have gotten Congress’ message.

http://usliberals.about.com/od/immigration/a/ImmigrationReformAgenda_2.htm

Hmmm, 20,000? More? up to? Looks like an Obama-nation

Obamacare is closer to being repealed than ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17hwDVymJhU

I wear 7 1/2, maybe 7 3/4 as I age. I have giant brains that keep growing as I get older. Hey, we can have beer and talk about the Bulls and maybe get some work done on throwing Israel under the bus. (Takes the pair of socks off reynod sent calling them a hat and wonders how blind a man can be when barely into 40's.)

Who built the fence?

But no matter what the controversial barrier being constructed between Mexico and the U.S. is called, the $1.6 billion, 670-mile-long first phase is close to completion as President Barack Obama enters office.

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1872650,00.html#ixzz1N0FB5fkp
He takes credit in one sense, by appearing to build it, but also looks to those who forbids it, or
obamawaffles.jpg

Obama won nearly two-thirds of the Hispanic vote in 2008 by courting them with promises of "comprehensive immigration reform." Once he became president, many Latinos figured he'd move on the issue right away, given that the Democrats controlled the White House and both Houses of Congress with huge majorities. That never happened. Immigration was moved to the backburner, behind economic "stimuli" and ObamaCare. As a result of that and the poor economy which has resulted in astronomical unemployment rates among Hispanics, Obama's job approval among that group has slipped to the low to mid 50's. He has some repair work to do, which is why he went to Texas to give a totally political speech that lacked any kind of legislative seriousness. As he stood in the shadow of a giant Mexican flag, Obama mocked Republicans and others who want to see the border secured before we have any further discussion on immigration: "Maybe they'll want a moat....with alligators," he sneered. Actually, that's not a bad idea. The point is that Obama knows any new stab at immigration reform isn't going anywhere before 2012. But he also knows that he cannot win re-election without the big support of Latinos, so he went to Texas this week to pander to them in the most transparent way. We'll see if they fall for his line of BS again.

-Gen. Santa Ana

Well you had the GFC smash into his plans ... I can well imagine what a Republican President would have done instead.

... sorry ... no ... I can't imagine what a republican president would have done because imagination isn't something they can spell let alone understand.

Concrete operational thinkers ...

Status
Not open for further replies.