t637 - any way to mute?

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
Share
June 27, 2005 7:47:34 PM

Here's another question I can't answer - VERY annoying in the car when I
can't put it on mute.

More about : t637 mute

Anonymous
June 28, 2005 7:32:01 PM

Press and hold the "C" key for 3 three seconds to go on mute. Press and hold
it again to go off mute. By the way, the same sequence is used to silence
the ringer when you are not on a call. Useful for meetings, performances,
etc...

gabbo wrote:
>Here's another question I can't answer - VERY annoying in the car when I
>can't put it on mute.
June 29, 2005 12:16:44 AM

Thanks!

"Ross M via CellPhoneKB.com" <forum@CellPhoneKB.com> wrote in message
> Press and hold the "C" key for 3 three seconds to go on mute. Press and
> hold
> it again to go off mute. By the way, the same sequence is used to silence
> the ringer when you are not on a call. Useful for meetings, performances,
> etc...
>
> gabbo wrote:
>>Here's another question I can't answer - VERY annoying in the car when I
>>can't put it on mute.
Anonymous
June 29, 2005 12:40:03 PM

In my case, just a single press muted the ringer.

In article <50870BE450920@CellPhoneKB.com>, Ross M via CellPhoneKB.com