t637 - any way to mute?

Here's another question I can't answer - VERY annoying in the car when I
can't put it on mute.
3 answers Last reply
More about t637 mute

    Press and hold the "C" key for 3 three seconds to go on mute. Press and hold
    it again to go off mute. By the way, the same sequence is used to silence
    the ringer when you are not on a call. Useful for meetings, performances,
    etc...

    gabbo wrote:
    >Here's another question I can't answer - VERY annoying in the car when I
    >can't put it on mute.

    Thanks!

    "Ross M via CellPhoneKB.com" <forum@CellPhoneKB.com> wrote in message
    > Press and hold the "C" key for 3 three seconds to go on mute. Press and
    > hold
    > it again to go off mute. By the way, the same sequence is used to silence
    > the ringer when you are not on a call. Useful for meetings, performances,
    > etc...
    >
    > gabbo wrote:
    >>Here's another question I can't answer - VERY annoying in the car when I
    >>can't put it on mute.

    In my case, just a single press muted the ringer.

    In article <50870BE450920@CellPhoneKB.com>, Ross M via CellPhoneKB.com
    <forum@CellPhoneKB.com> wrote:

    > Press and hold the "C" key for 3 three seconds to go on mute. Press and hold
    > it again to go off mute. By the way, the same sequence is used to silence
    > the ringer when you are not on a call. Useful for meetings, performances,
    > etc...
    >
    > gabbo wrote:
    > >Here's another question I can't answer - VERY annoying in the car when I
    > >can't put it on mute.

Ericsson