[To sell France] REVOX B77 magnetophone

Last response: in Home Audio
July 29, 2004 5:12:33 AM

In perfect condition
with 20 magnetic tapes (large format) and accessories for cut and paste.

Price : 650$/€

Please only answer to this offer by mail. Thank you.
Anonymous
July 29, 2004 5:26:26 PM

"Hello !" <paco21700@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:D d443532.0407290012.16585279@posting.google.com...
> In perfect condition
> with 20 magnetic tapes (large format) and accessories for cut and paste.
>
> Price : 650$/?

Just glancing at the title of this thread, I at first thought it was
another political post... but I don't know anyone who would pay $650 for
France, so I immediately realized I must have been mistaken. :)

--

Neil Henderson
Saqqara Records

<neil.henderson@sbcglobal.netNOSPAM> wrote in news:6W6Oc.287$lS4.254
@newssvr24.news.prodigy.com:

> "Hello !" <paco21700@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:D d443532.0407290012.16585279@posting.google.com...
>> In perfect condition
>> with 20 magnetic tapes (large format) and accessories for cut and paste.
>>
>> Price : 650$/?
>>

> Just glancing at the title of this thread, I at first thought it was
> another political post... but I don't know anyone who would pay $650 for
> France, so I immediately realized I must have been mistaken. :)
>
> --
>

> Neil Henderson
> Saqqara Records
> http://www.saqqararecords.com

Yeah, who in their right mind would pay that for a nation that doesn't have
a word for 'Entrepreneur'...:^p
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
July 30, 2004 3:56:19 AM

"Big Bear" <bigbear@woods.com> wrote in message

> > Just glancing at the title of this thread, I at first thought it was
> > another political post... but I don't know anyone who would pay $650
for
> > France, so I immediately realized I must have been mistaken. :)

> Yeah, who in their right mind would pay that for a nation that doesn't
have
> a word for 'Entrepreneur'...:^p

LOL!

"Those French... they have a different word for EVERYTHING!"
(Steve Martin)
--

Neil Henderson
Saqqara Records
http://www.saqqararecords.com
Anonymous
August 2, 2004 2:34:56 AM

Big Bear wrote:

> From the George W bush quote 'The problem with the French is they have no
> word for `entrepreneur.'

Too bad he didn't say it, though. I thought he did, too.

The stuff he does say is bad (funny?) enough.
!