manual Roland E-86?

Last response: in Home Audio
July 29, 2004 5:39:48 PM

Archived from groups: rec.audio.pro,rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.music.makers.squeezebox (More info?)

Ladies, gentlemen,

I'm looking for a manual of the so-called intelligent synthesizer the Roland
E-86. Does anyone have any clue where I could download a manual? I've
googled and googled and found nothing. Thanks in advance.

Beejay

More about : manual roland

Anonymous
July 29, 2004 9:23:31 PM

"Bee Jay" <barend@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<4108e1d7$0$1947$5402220f@news.sunrise.ch>...
> Ladies, gentlemen,
>
> I'm looking for a manual of the so-called intelligent synthesizer the Roland
> E-86. Does anyone have any clue where I could download a manual? I've
> googled and googled and found nothing. Thanks in advance.
>
> Beejay

Try Roland direct @

http://www.rolandus.com/index.asp

Cliff Bentz
April 29, 2009 8:20:38 PM

Beejay: I have a Roland E-86 Intelligent Synthesizer Owner's Manual, MIDI Imprementation Manual and Service Notes - 1st Addition. If still interested please reply. Bets
November 4, 2009 12:42:22 PM

Bets said:
Beejay: I have a Roland E-86 Intelligent Synthesizer Owner's Manual, MIDI Imprementation Manual and Service Notes - 1st Addition. If still interested please reply. Bets

I am interested how can I contact you? my mother purchased an e-86 without an users manual and we need one bad thanks.....phoenix