manual Roland E-86?

Archived from groups: rec.audio.pro,rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.music.makers.squeezebox (More info?)

Ladies, gentlemen,

I'm looking for a manual of the so-called intelligent synthesizer the Roland
E-86. Does anyone have any clue where I could download a manual? I've
googled and googled and found nothing. Thanks in advance.

Beejay
3 answers Last reply
More about manual roland
  1. Archived from groups: rec.audio.pro,rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.music.makers.squeezebox (More info?)

    "Bee Jay" <barend@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<4108e1d7$0$1947$5402220f@news.sunrise.ch>...
    > Ladies, gentlemen,
    >
    > I'm looking for a manual of the so-called intelligent synthesizer the Roland
    > E-86. Does anyone have any clue where I could download a manual? I've
    > googled and googled and found nothing. Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Beejay

    Try Roland direct @

    http://www.rolandus.com/index.asp

    Cliff Bentz
  2. Beejay: I have a Roland E-86 Intelligent Synthesizer Owner's Manual, MIDI Imprementation Manual and Service Notes - 1st Addition. If still interested please reply. Bets
  3. Bets said:
    Beejay: I have a Roland E-86 Intelligent Synthesizer Owner's Manual, MIDI Imprementation Manual and Service Notes - 1st Addition. If still interested please reply. Bets

    I am interested how can I contact you? my mother purchased an e-86 without an users manual and we need one bad thanks.....phoenix

Pro Audio Music Audio Roland