P910i Music Player

How do you get the Artist & Album names in the Music Player Detail view. I'm
downloading via itunes on my PC which shows the info but it doesn't appear
in the view. There doesn't appear to be a facility in the Music player
programme though you can sort by Album / Artist which isn't a lot of use if
the info isn't there

Thanks

Jeff T
2 answers Last reply
More about p910i music player

    "Jiff" <jeffT@NoSpmvirgin.net> wrote in message
    > How do you get the Artist & Album names in the Music Player Detail view.
    > I'm downloading via itunes on my PC which shows the info but it doesn't
    > appear in the view. There doesn't appear to be a facility in the Music
    > player programme though you can sort by Album / Artist which isn't a lot
    > of use if the info isn't there
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Jeff T

    I'm sorry, I don't know the answer to your question but as an aside, do you
    use iTunes to sync to your P910i? I use itunes with my iPod but it would be
    handy to be able to sync a playlist over to my phone for times when I have
    one and not the other

    Thanks

    Ted

    In message <u_Zwe.14753$Ar5.12073@newsfe5-win.ntli.net>, Jiff
    <jeffT@NoSpmvirgin.net> writes
    >How do you get the Artist & Album names in the Music Player Detail view. I'm
    >downloading via itunes on my PC which shows the info but it doesn't appear
    >in the view. There doesn't appear to be a facility in the Music player
    >programme though you can sort by Album / Artist which isn't a lot of use if
    >the info isn't there
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >Jeff T

    Hi Jeff, just download Unreal player. It's much better and gives you a
    lot more options.
    --
    Alun Bell

Ericsson iTunes Music