k750i unable to transfer files over bluetooth?

Last response: in Brands
July 4, 2005 1:20:14 PM

hell there, i am considering the k750i but have been told that,due to
it being a mpixel phone, it is not possible to bluetooth images and
video to other phones, except for other k750i's - can anyone shed any
light on this issue please?
thanks in advance for any help
jon shaw
Anonymous
July 5, 2005 12:51:10 PM

jizzykizzy@hotmail.com Wrote:
> hell there, i am considering the k750i but have been told that,due to
> it being a mpixel phone, it is not possible to bluetooth images and
> video to other phones, except for other k750i's - can anyone shed any
> light on this issue please?

i dont think there is any limit on bluetoothing or IR'ing pictures to
other phones, ive sent HUGE pics to my phone via bluetooth from my
computer, and it worked perfectly, just took a while due to the file
transfer speed. you should be fine i think...

--
mustanglover
July 5, 2005 1:38:12 PM

<jizzykizzy@hotmail.com> skrev i meddelandet
> hell there, i am considering the k750i but have been told that,due to
> it being a mpixel phone, it is not possible to bluetooth images and
> video to other phones, except for other k750i's - can anyone shed any
> light on this issue please?

This is not true, except insofar as some phones will have a limitation on
how large files you can send to them. There are three size settings
available when you take a photo, as follows: Large (1632x1224), Medium
(640x480) and Small (160x120). The two lower ones can be used for MMS, so I
cannot see any reason why you shouldnt be able to send them to any phone
capable of accepting picyures of that size.

I have just tried sending a picture taken on the "Large" size setting
from my K750i to an S700i and that worked with no problems. It took a few
seconds and I was able to view the picture on the S700i.

I am not sure exactly how video file transfer works as I have never tried
transferring to other phones. There might be some issues with file formats
and such depending on which phone you wish to send to

Niall
Anonymous
July 7, 2005 2:34:00 AM

Lina & Niall schrieb:

> I am not sure exactly how video file transfer works as I have never tried
> transferring to other phones.

I sent video files from a k750i via bluetooth to a P800 with no probs.
!