Just bought k750i from o2

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
July 7, 2005 6:06:35 PM

have just purchased k750i from o2 so am quite excited!! was just
wondering if anyone knows what items i will receive in the package with
the phone - for example do i get a data cable or will i have to buy one
seperately??
thanks very much for your help
Jon

More about : bought k750i

Anonymous
July 7, 2005 7:44:44 PM

jizzykizzy@hotmail.com wrote:
> have just purchased k750i from o2 so am quite excited!! was just
> wondering if anyone knows what items i will receive in the package with
> the phone - for example do i get a data cable or will i have to buy one
> seperately??

I've just got one as an upgrade. The standard K750i package from O2
comes with a USB cable. It also contains a 64MB MS duo card and an MS
duo to standard MS converter, a stereo headset/handsfree, and obviously
a charger. A standard purchase from O2 may include other stuff (like
case and car charger) - my upgrade didn't.

Steve.