MN-700 and Port Fwd/WinVNC

I am having problems getting my MN-700 to allow a program
called WinVNC to remotely communicate with my computer.
I have VNC Server set up on the two macines connected
wirelessly to my MN-700. One is running on Display 1 and
the other on Display 2.
By default, a VNC server will listen for connections from
a VNC viewer on TCP port "5900+N", where N is the "Display
Number" (usually just zero). So a VNC server setup for
Display-0 will listen on TCP-5900, Display-1 is TCP-5901,
etc.
I have set application triggered port forwarding as
follows:
Outgoing: 5901 TCP; Incoming: 5901 TCP and named it VNC1;
Outgoing: 5902 TCP; Incoming: 5902 TCP and named it VNC2;
I still can't access my computers remotely from work.
Please help.

Thanks

Splinter

Alexander,
Have you tried setting up those ports in Persistent Port
Forwarding? That would be my next move.
splint