K700i software bundle - Sound Editor....

Last response: in Brands
July 10, 2005 9:32:09 AM

Hi all.... :-)

I'm having problems using the Sound Editor software bundled with the K700i
software PC suite.... I want to use a section of an mp3 file I have as my
ringtone.... After much fiddling, I managed to figure out how to use the
Sound Editor itself (a set of instructions would have been handy), but now I
can't figure out how to re-save the file back into mp3 format - the only
option it has is .wav, which the K700i doesn't allow as a ringtone!....
Argh!!!! :-(

I've selected the option in the Sound Editor settings to "not convert files
for download", thinking that might have something to do with it, but nothing
has changed.... Can anyone help me with this problem?.... :-/

Also, my Phone Monitor software doesn't seem able to detect my phone.... I
use Bluetooth, and although I can connect and transfer files, etc using the
Bluetooth adapter's software, the software bundled with the phone can't seem
to make a connection.... Any ideas?.... :-/

Thanks for your help.... :-)

Chris.
Anonymous
July 19, 2005 7:03:28 PM

I'VE SPENT AGES TRYING TO FIGURE OUT SOUND EDITOR SO CAN EDIT MP3'S ON
MY COMPUTER TO SENT TO MY PHONE BUT CAN'T DO IT SO WONDERED IF YOU
COULD EXPLAIN HOW THE HELL THE SOUND EDITOR WORKS???!?! :confused:

--
cas1984
July 20, 2005 3:30:31 AM

Right - I think this calls for an e-mail to Sony Ericsson's helpline
department.... I'll let you know how it turns out.... ;-)

"cas1984" <cas1984.1sfnyy@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

> I'VE SPENT AGES TRYING TO FIGURE OUT SOUND EDITOR SO CAN EDIT MP3'S ON
> MY COMPUTER TO SENT TO MY PHONE BUT CAN'T DO IT SO WONDERED IF YOU
> COULD EXPLAIN HOW THE HELL THE SOUND EDITOR WORKS???!?! :confused:
>

> --
> cas1984

July 20, 2005 3:30:32 AM

Use an audio program like Soundforge to edit the mp3 and then send it to
your phone.

"Chris Davis" <bleached_lizard@btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:D bk2en$i2f$1@nwrdmz02.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
> Right - I think this calls for an e-mail to Sony Ericsson's helpline
> department.... I'll let you know how it turns out.... ;-)
>
> "cas1984" <cas1984.1sfnyy@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message
> >
> > I'VE SPENT AGES TRYING TO FIGURE OUT SOUND EDITOR SO CAN EDIT MP3'S ON
> > MY COMPUTER TO SENT TO MY PHONE BUT CAN'T DO IT SO WONDERED IF YOU
> > COULD EXPLAIN HOW THE HELL THE SOUND EDITOR WORKS???!?! :confused:
> >

> > --
> > cas1984
> > Cell Phone Forums: http://cellphoneforums.net
> > View this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t181170.html

Anonymous
July 20, 2005 4:24:42 PM

Is that free?.... :-/

"T.T." <tt@mailnot.com> wrote in message
> Use an audio program like Soundforge to edit the mp3 and then send it to
> your phone.
>
> "Chris Davis" <bleached_lizard@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> news:D bk2en$i2f$1@nwrdmz02.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
>> Right - I think this calls for an e-mail to Sony Ericsson's helpline
>> department.... I'll let you know how it turns out.... ;-)
>>
>> "cas1984" <cas1984.1sfnyy@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message
>> >
>> > I'VE SPENT AGES TRYING TO FIGURE OUT SOUND EDITOR SO CAN EDIT MP3'S ON
>> > MY COMPUTER TO SENT TO MY PHONE BUT CAN'T DO IT SO WONDERED IF YOU
>> > COULD EXPLAIN HOW THE HELL THE SOUND EDITOR WORKS???!?! :confused:
>> >

>> > --
>> > cas1984
>> > Cell Phone Forums: http://cellphoneforums.net
>> > View this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t181170.html

Anonymous
July 21, 2005 5:42:23 AM

There may be a demo version available, i am not sure.
news:D blfqa$268$1@nwrdmz03.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...

!