need a site with free T610 java or mophun games

Last response: in Brands
Share
July 10, 2005 8:46:01 PM

Topic.

I'd rather not install P2P software to get games now that I got my PC nice
and virus free, so I'm looking for sites from which I can download some good
free Java games for my T610.

I have Bluetooth, so I can just download the games to my HD and transfer
them with Bluetooth.

Anyone know any sites?
Anonymous
July 11, 2005 3:00:59 AM

[POSTED TO alt.cellular.ericsson - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

In <darfrs$6rr$1@news6.svr.pol.co.uk> on Sun, 10 Jul 2005 16:46:01 +0100,
"Rich" <f2s@wireless.pipex.net> wrote:

>I'd rather not install P2P software to get games now that I got my PC nice
>and virus free, ...

eMule and Azureus are virus-free.

July 11, 2005 12:10:57 PM

> [POSTED TO alt.cellular.ericsson - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]
>
> In <darfrs$6rr$1@news6.svr.pol.co.uk> on Sun, 10 Jul 2005 16:46:01 +0100,
> "Rich" <f2s@wireless.pipex.net> wrote:
>
>>I'd rather not install P2P software to get games now that I got my PC nice
>>and virus free, ...
>
> eMule and Azureus are virus-free.

The applications themselves might be, but the network certainly isn't.

--
>>> Unlock Your Phone's Potential <<<
>>> www.uselessinfo.org.uk <<<
>>> www.thephonelocker.co.uk <<<
>>> www.gsm-solutions.co.uk <<<
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 11:50:27 PM

[POSTED TO alt.cellular.ericsson - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

In <lQpAe.67283$G8.44214@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk> on Mon, 11 Jul 2005
08:10:57 GMT, "Richard Colton" <webmaster@NOSPAMuselessinfo.org.uk> wrote:

>> eMule and Azureus are virus-free.
>
>The applications themselves might be, but the network certainly isn't.

Likewise the Internet certainly isn't.