need a site with free T610 java or mophun games

Topic.

I'd rather not install P2P software to get games now that I got my PC nice
and virus free, so I'm looking for sites from which I can download some good
free Java games for my T610.

I have Bluetooth, so I can just download the games to my HD and transfer
them with Bluetooth.

Anyone know any sites?
4 answers Last reply
More about need site free t610 java mophun games

    myt610.lasyk.net

    --
    Cocoa8301

    [POSTED TO alt.cellular.ericsson - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

    In <darfrs$6rr$1@news6.svr.pol.co.uk> on Sun, 10 Jul 2005 16:46:01 +0100,
    "Rich" <f2s@wireless.pipex.net> wrote:

    >I'd rather not install P2P software to get games now that I got my PC nice
    >and virus free, ...

    eMule and Azureus are virus-free.

    > [POSTED TO alt.cellular.ericsson - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]
    >
    > In <darfrs$6rr$1@news6.svr.pol.co.uk> on Sun, 10 Jul 2005 16:46:01 +0100,
    > "Rich" <f2s@wireless.pipex.net> wrote:
    >
    >>I'd rather not install P2P software to get games now that I got my PC nice
    >>and virus free, ...
    >
    > eMule and Azureus are virus-free.

    The applications themselves might be, but the network certainly isn't.

    --
    >>> Unlock Your Phone's Potential <<<
    >>> www.uselessinfo.org.uk <<<
    >>> www.thephonelocker.co.uk <<<
    >>> www.gsm-solutions.co.uk <<<

    [POSTED TO alt.cellular.ericsson - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

    In <lQpAe.67283$G8.44214@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk> on Mon, 11 Jul 2005
    08:10:57 GMT, "Richard Colton" <webmaster@NOSPAMuselessinfo.org.uk> wrote:

    >> eMule and Azureus are virus-free.
    >
    >The applications themselves might be, but the network certainly isn't.

    Likewise the Internet certainly isn't.

Ericsson Download Games Java Bluetooth