Smartphone without camera

Last response: in Brands
July 12, 2005 6:07:44 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson,alt.cellular (More info?)

At present I'm using a SonyEricsson P900 and I am very satisfied with
it. However, due to business restrictions I'll have to do without a
camera. Now I'm looking for a new smartphone with roughly the same
features than the P900 but without a camera. Neither the Treo 650 nor
the MS alternatives come without a camera.

Isn't there one business smartphone available that does not include a
camera?

--
Stefan Bellon

More about : smartphone camera

Anonymous
July 12, 2005 5:26:11 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson,alt.cellular (More info?)

MPX200. That's one smartphone that I know does not have camera. Check it on
e-bay. You could probably find one.

http://www.mobileisgood.com

!