Smartphone without camera

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson,alt.cellular (More info?)

At present I'm using a SonyEricsson P900 and I am very satisfied with
it. However, due to business restrictions I'll have to do without a
camera. Now I'm looking for a new smartphone with roughly the same
features than the P900 but without a camera. Neither the Treo 650 nor
the MS alternatives come without a camera.

Isn't there one business smartphone available that does not include a
camera?

--
Stefan Bellon
1 answer Last reply

    MPX200. That's one smartphone that I know does not have camera. Check it on
    e-bay. You could probably find one.

    http://www.mobileisgood.com

    "Stefan Bellon" <sbellon@sbellon.de> wrote in message
    > At present I'm using a SonyEricsson P900 and I am very satisfied with
    > it. However, due to business restrictions I'll have to do without a
    > camera. Now I'm looking for a new smartphone with roughly the same
    > features than the P900 but without a camera. Neither the Treo 650 nor
    > the MS alternatives come without a camera.
    >
    > Isn't there one business smartphone available that does not include a
    > camera?
    >
    > --
    > Stefan Bellon

Ericsson Smartphones Cameras