K750i & Bluetooth Probs

Evening all

I have a k750i and its a brilliant phone apart from one major niggle,
whenever I use the bluetooth to send files across I can send one file but if
I try to send a second one with turning the phone off and back on the phone
freezes and I have to remove the battery.

Anyone else had this problem or know a solution? I have updated the
firmware via the SE website and my phone said that I had the latest version
but I still ran it anyway in case that was it but nada so far.

TIA Guys & Girls

Victie
3 answers Last reply
More about k750i bluetooth probs

    I do experience the same problem, it's not systematic though. It happens
    from times to times, the phone freezes.
    I couldn't update the firware yet.

    Sorry, no solution found yet !

    Fred

    No worries Fred

    I got in touch with o2 today and they are sending a replacement out - the
    bloke I spoke to didn't try and ask me if I had tried various things he just
    said a replacement would be sent immediately.

    Maybe a common fault?

    "Fred" <f2r_PAS_DE_SPAM@laposte.net> wrote in message
    >I do experience the same problem, it's not systematic though. It happens
    >from times to times, the phone freezes.
    > I couldn't update the firware yet.
    >
    > Sorry, no solution found yet !
    >
    > Fred

  3. Try upgrade firmware. Bug in bluetooth firmware.

    However, I think the bug is still present in the latest firmware. SE say they're not updating the firmware, discontinued and will never be fixed.

    Of course they only have to release some docs to tell us how to fix it but that isn't the way they work.

    So, it's fixable but they won't fix it or let us do it for them.

Ericsson Phones Bluetooth