K750i lost access to Memory Stick ?

Hello,

I can access the MMC with the USB cable but no more directly in the phone
(to save pictures or other files)

Any ideas ?

Kind regards and thanks for any help

SG
5 answers Last reply
More about k750i lost access memory stick

    "news.skynet.be" <sg@sg.sg> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I can access the MMC with the USB cable but no more directly in the phone
    > (to save pictures or other files)
    >
    > Any ideas ?
    >
    > Kind regards and thanks for any help

    Cable has to be unplugged from the handset to gain access to the memory
    stick stored files.

    "news.skynet.be" <sg@sg.sg> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I can access the MMC with the USB cable but no more directly in the phone
    > (to save pictures or other files)
    >
    > Any ideas ?
    >
    > Kind regards and thanks for any help
    >
    > SG

    I get that some times if i turn pc of with k750i plugged in on the usb
    cable.
    Just turn the phone off and on again.
    Does the trick for me anywayz

    Thanks a lot

    effectively a simple switch off and on and everything cames back ;-)

    "Swiss Tony" <gwhackmybrains@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > "news.skynet.be" <sg@sg.sg> wrote in message
    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> I can access the MMC with the USB cable but no more directly in the phone
    >> (to save pictures or other files)
    >>
    >> Any ideas ?
    >>
    >> Kind regards and thanks for any help
    >>
    >> SG
    >>

    > I get that some times if i turn pc of with k750i plugged in on the usb
    > cable.
    > Just turn the phone off and on again.
    > Does the trick for me anywayz

    It should be common practice. Any storage device attached using USB should
    be stopped first, then removed.

    NeXuS wrote:

    > It should be common practice. Any storage device attached using USB should
    > be stopped first, then removed.

    Not at all necessary if write caching is disabled (default in WinXP) OR
    the device is deactivated via the system tray (windows 2000), OR the
    write cache is sync'ed (man sync, using linux).

    I NEVER turn off my usb devices prior to unlugging them.

    f.
    --
    Cujo.
    <fra@despammed.com>