MN-700 & AOL for Broadband

Last response: in Networking
April 26, 2004 3:01:56 PM

Greetings All-

I picked up the Wireless Base Station MN-700 at Target on
a whim and still have it in the box (unopened). Before I
install, I want to confirm that it works with AOL for
Broadband via cable modem.

I saw one review at ZDnet that said it was not
compatible, and a similar post here for a non MN-700
router.

Is anyone doing this successfully with AOL for Broadband
as their ISP? or should I take back the router?

Thanks,
Dan Humiston

More about : 700 aol broadband

April 26, 2004 9:47:11 PM

It will never work with AOL as AOL refuses to follow the standard set of
TCP/IP protocols. Take it back or better yet switch providers to
anything else.

!