MN-700 & AOL for Broadband

Greetings All-

I picked up the Wireless Base Station MN-700 at Target on
a whim and still have it in the box (unopened). Before I
install, I want to confirm that it works with AOL for
Broadband via cable modem.

I saw one review at ZDnet that said it was not
compatible, and a similar post here for a non MN-700
router.

Is anyone doing this successfully with AOL for Broadband
as their ISP? or should I take back the router?

Thanks,
Dan Humiston
1 answer Last reply
More about broadband

    It will never work with AOL as AOL refuses to follow the standard set of
    TCP/IP protocols. Take it back or better yet switch providers to
    anything else.

    Dan Humiston wrote:
    > Greetings All-
    >
    > I picked up the Wireless Base Station MN-700 at Target on
    > a whim and still have it in the box (unopened). Before I
    > install, I want to confirm that it works with AOL for
    > Broadband via cable modem.
    >
    > I saw one review at ZDnet that said it was not
    > compatible, and a similar post here for a non MN-700
    > router.
    >
    > Is anyone doing this successfully with AOL for Broadband
    > as their ISP? or should I take back the router?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Dan Humiston

Routers Broadband Internet Service Providers AOL Networking