K750i screen size

Hi
I am considering an SE K750i as a replacement for my Motorola V525, can
anyone tell me how big the screen is in real measurements like millimetres
or even inches please so I can compare it with my V525. I know its on the
website in pixels but I don't know how to convert pixels to mills or inches.

BTW screen size is important to me as my eyesight is not as good as it used
to be and I'm trying to stave off the inevitable purchase of bi-focals for a
little longer!!

Thanks

Steve
3 answers Last reply
More about k750i screen size

    "steveb" <dpfoi-info@yahooremove.co.uk> skrev i meddelandet
    > Hi
    > I am considering an SE K750i as a replacement for my Motorola V525, can
    > anyone tell me how big the screen is in real measurements like millimetres
    > or even inches please so I can compare it with my V525. I know its on the
    > website in pixels but I don't know how to convert pixels to mills or
    > inches.
    >
    > BTW screen size is important to me as my eyesight is not as good as it
    > used
    > to be and I'm trying to stave off the inevitable purchase of bi-focals for
    > little longer!!

    The 'visible' screen size on mine (measured using a ruler on the outside
    of the phone, so accurate to about +/-1mm) is:

    28mm x 35mm

    The actual physical size of the screen is of course slightly larger than
    this

    Lina & Niall wrote:
    > "steveb" <dpfoi-info@yahooremove.co.uk> skrev i meddelandet
    >
    >>Hi
    >>I am considering an SE K750i as a replacement for my Motorola V525, can
    >>anyone tell me how big the screen is in real measurements like millimetres
    >>or even inches please so I can compare it with my V525. I know its on the
    >>website in pixels but I don't know how to convert pixels to mills or
    >>inches.
    >>
    >>BTW screen size is important to me as my eyesight is not as good as it
    >>used
    >>to be and I'm trying to stave off the inevitable purchase of bi-focals for
    >>little longer!!
    >

    > The 'visible' screen size on mine (measured using a ruler on the outside
    > of the phone, so accurate to about +/-1mm) is:
    >
    > 28mm x 35mm
    >
    > The actual physical size of the screen is of course slightly larger than
    > this

    many thanks for the info, the V525 is about the same size so its full
    steam ahead for a K750i

    SteveB

    "SteveB" <dpfoi-info@REMOVEyahoo.co.uk> skrev i meddelandet
    >>>I am considering an SE K750i as a replacement for my Motorola V525, can
    >>>anyone tell me how big the screen is in real measurements like
    >>>millimetres
    >>>or even inches please so I can compare it with my V525.
    <snip>
    >> The 'visible' screen size on mine (measured using a ruler on the
    >> outside of the phone, so accurate to about +/-1mm) is:
    >> 28mm x 35mm
    <snip>
    > many thanks for the info, the V525 is about the same size so its full
    > steam ahead for a K750i

    Glad to be of help. I would reccommend looking into the possibilities with
    themes etc - Changing colour schemes and background pictures will probably
    help you make the screen more "readable", if you find your eyes are letting
    you down (I can hardly tell my phone from my iPod without my lenses in
    o/ )

    Niall

Ericsson Screen Size