K750i screen size

Last response: in Brands
Share
August 7, 2005 8:47:33 PM

Hi
I am considering an SE K750i as a replacement for my Motorola V525, can
anyone tell me how big the screen is in real measurements like millimetres
or even inches please so I can compare it with my V525. I know its on the
website in pixels but I don't know how to convert pixels to mills or inches.

BTW screen size is important to me as my eyesight is not as good as it used
to be and I'm trying to stave off the inevitable purchase of bi-focals for a
little longer!!

Thanks

Steve

More about : k750i screen size

Anonymous
August 7, 2005 11:27:06 PM

"steveb" <dpfoi-info@yahooremove.co.uk> skrev i meddelandet
news:D d5dv5$pi7$1@nwrdmz02.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
> Hi
> I am considering an SE K750i as a replacement for my Motorola V525, can
> anyone tell me how big the screen is in real measurements like millimetres
> or even inches please so I can compare it with my V525. I know its on the
> website in pixels but I don't know how to convert pixels to mills or
> inches.
>
> BTW screen size is important to me as my eyesight is not as good as it
> used
> to be and I'm trying to stave off the inevitable purchase of bi-focals for
> little longer!!

The 'visible' screen size on mine (measured using a ruler on the outside
of the phone, so accurate to about +/-1mm) is:

28mm x 35mm

The actual physical size of the screen is of course slightly larger than
this
August 7, 2005 11:27:07 PM

Lina & Niall wrote:
> "steveb" <dpfoi-info@yahooremove.co.uk> skrev i meddelandet
> news:D d5dv5$pi7$1@nwrdmz02.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
>
>>Hi
>>I am considering an SE K750i as a replacement for my Motorola V525, can
>>anyone tell me how big the screen is in real measurements like millimetres
>>or even inches please so I can compare it with my V525. I know its on the
>>website in pixels but I don't know how to convert pixels to mills or
>>inches.
>>
>>BTW screen size is important to me as my eyesight is not as good as it
>>used
>>to be and I'm trying to stave off the inevitable purchase of bi-focals for
>>little longer!!
>

> The 'visible' screen size on mine (measured using a ruler on the outside
> of the phone, so accurate to about +/-1mm) is:
>
> 28mm x 35mm
>
> The actual physical size of the screen is of course slightly larger than
> this

many thanks for the info, the V525 is about the same size so its full
steam ahead for a K750i

SteveB
Anonymous
August 7, 2005 11:55:01 PM

"SteveB" <dpfoi-info@REMOVEyahoo.co.uk> skrev i meddelandet
news:D d5gsc$jpr$1@nwrdmz03.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
>>>I am considering an SE K750i as a replacement for my Motorola V525, can
>>>anyone tell me how big the screen is in real measurements like
>>>millimetres
>>>or even inches please so I can compare it with my V525.
<snip>
>> The 'visible' screen size on mine (measured using a ruler on the
>> outside of the phone, so accurate to about +/-1mm) is:
>> 28mm x 35mm
<snip>
> many thanks for the info, the V525 is about the same size so its full
> steam ahead for a K750i

Glad to be of help. I would reccommend looking into the possibilities with
themes etc - Changing colour schemes and background pictures will probably
help you make the screen more "readable", if you find your eyes are letting
you down (I can hardly tell my phone from my iPod without my lenses in
o/ )

Niall
!