Anyone familier with a software for P910?

Looking for an emulator, if it exists, for the P910! Something to allow me
to run PocketPC software on the P910! Anything like this in existence?
Thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about anyone familier software p910

    "zita" <zita@cox.net> wrote in message
    > Looking for an emulator, if it exists, for the P910! Something to allow me
    > to run PocketPC software on the P910! Anything like this in existence?
    > Thanks.

    i think not..

    It is rumoured that on Mon, 8 Aug 2005 15:16:27 -0400, "zita"
    <zita@cox.net> spake word of wisdom thus:

    >PocketPC software on the P910!

    Pocket PC won't run on the 910 (wish it would)
    ---

    Tym

    Please do not adjust your brain, there is a fault with reality

    Email - Domain is valid - user is not - I'm sure you can work it out though!

    However, there is an agressive spam trap here, so you'll get blacklisted until I
    white list you. If you've emailed and asked for a reply and not got one - please
    post a message in here and I'll re-check the black hole!

    A plague of Jonathan Ross a thousand fold on the spammers!!

Ericsson Emulator Software