Anyone familier with a software for P910?

Last response: in Brands
August 8, 2005 7:16:27 PM

Looking for an emulator, if it exists, for the P910! Something to allow me
to run PocketPC software on the P910! Anything like this in existence?
Thanks.

More about : familier software p910

Anonymous
August 9, 2005 9:19:29 PM

"zita" <zita@cox.net> wrote in message
news:p LWdnYXVtIUJMmrfRVn-vg@buckeye-express.com...
> Looking for an emulator, if it exists, for the P910! Something to allow me
> to run PocketPC software on the P910! Anything like this in existence?
> Thanks.

i think not..
Anonymous
August 9, 2005 9:43:12 PM

It is rumoured that on Mon, 8 Aug 2005 15:16:27 -0400, "zita"
<zita@cox.net> spake word of wisdom thus:

>PocketPC software on the P910!

Pocket PC won't run on the 910 (wish it would)
---

Tym

Please do not adjust your brain, there is a fault with reality

Email - Domain is valid - user is not - I'm sure you can work it out though!

However, there is an agressive spam trap here, so you'll get blacklisted until I
white list you. If you've emailed and asked for a reply and not got one - please
post a message in here and I'll re-check the black hole!

A plague of Jonathan Ross a thousand fold on the spammers!!
!