k750i and Macintosh

Last response: in Brands
August 8, 2005 11:11:22 PM

Anybody can report success if this is working with OSX 10.3.9?

Konstantin
--
Dipl-Inf. Konstantin Agouros aka Elwood Blues. Internet: elwood@agouros.de
Otkerstr. 28, 81547 Muenchen, Germany. Tel +49 89 69370185

More about : k750i macintosh

Anonymous
August 9, 2005 2:56:59 PM

Konstantinos Agouros wrote:
> Anybody can report success if this is working with OSX 10.3.9?

Did you search de.comp.sys.mac.misc?

Oliver
Anonymous
August 9, 2005 2:57:00 PM

On 09/08/2005 09:56, in article dd9r4q$tsp$00$2@news.t-online.com, "Oliver
Brose" <brose@despammed.com> wrote:

> Konstantinos Agouros wrote:
>> Anybody can report success if this is working with OSX 10.3.9?
>
> Did you search de.comp.sys.mac.misc?
>
> Oliver

I have used iSync 2.1 successfully with Tiger and K750i.

If OSX 10.3.9 can use iSync 2.1 then you should be OK, otherwise you will
have to upgrade to Tiger.
Anonymous
August 16, 2005 2:19:45 AM

In article <1123521081.547922@rumba>,
Konstantinos Agouros <elwood@agouros.de> wrote:

> Anybody can report success if this is working with OSX 10.3.9?

I've had it working, sort of. Lots of problems with Address Book entries
not getting transferred to the phone though, and now iCal refuses to
sync at all. I'll have to upgrade to 10.4.x for iSync 2.1 or whatever
the latest version is.
!