k750i and Macintosh

Anybody can report success if this is working with OSX 10.3.9?

Konstantin
--
Dipl-Inf. Konstantin Agouros aka Elwood Blues. Internet: elwood@agouros.de
Otkerstr. 28, 81547 Muenchen, Germany. Tel +49 89 69370185

    Konstantinos Agouros wrote:
    > Anybody can report success if this is working with OSX 10.3.9?

    Did you search de.comp.sys.mac.misc?

    Oliver

    On 09/08/2005 09:56, in article dd9r4q$tsp$00$2@news.t-online.com, "Oliver
    Brose" <brose@despammed.com> wrote:

    > Konstantinos Agouros wrote:
    >> Anybody can report success if this is working with OSX 10.3.9?
    >
    > Did you search de.comp.sys.mac.misc?
    >
    > Oliver

    I have used iSync 2.1 successfully with Tiger and K750i.

    If OSX 10.3.9 can use iSync 2.1 then you should be OK, otherwise you will
    have to upgrade to Tiger.

    In article <1123521081.547922@rumba>,
    Konstantinos Agouros <elwood@agouros.de> wrote:

    > Anybody can report success if this is working with OSX 10.3.9?

    I've had it working, sort of. Lots of problems with Address Book entries
    not getting transferred to the phone though, and now iCal refuses to
    sync at all. I'll have to upgrade to 10.4.x for iSync 2.1 or whatever
    the latest version is.

Ericsson Macintosh