t39m

Last response: in Brands
August 9, 2005 11:08:03 AM

Hi,

does anyone knows is it still posible to buy new t39m?

Thanks

Sven

More about : t39m

Anonymous
August 9, 2005 11:08:04 AM

[POSTED TO alt.cellular.ericsson - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

In <dd9dn8$b2t$1@ss405.t-com.hr> on Tue, 9 Aug 2005 07:08:03 +0200, "skoks"
<branko.skok@zg.t-com.hr> wrote:

> does anyone knows is it still posible to buy new t39m?

Doubtful, but try ebay, or Google as a last resort.

August 9, 2005 6:53:00 PM

wrote:

>Hi,
>
> does anyone knows is it still posible to buy new t39m?
>
>Thanks
>
>Sven

You can try this outfit:

http://www.samstores.com/details.asp?ProdID=125

I have never bought from them but they seem to have been
around for some time and I don't see bad news in
postings about them.

--
Harold Kost
Related resources

It is rumoured that on Tue, 9 Aug 2005 07:08:03 +0200, "skoks"
<branko.skok@zg.t-com.hr> spake word of wisdom thus:

> does anyone knows is it still posible to buy new t39m?

No - but I've got a 2nd hand one

---

Tym

Please do not adjust your brain, there is a fault with reality

Email - Domain is valid - user is not - I'm sure you can work it out though!

However, there is an agressive spam trap here, so you'll get blacklisted until I
white list you. If you've emailed and asked for a reply and not got one - please
post a message in here and I'll re-check the black hole!

A plague of Jonathan Ross a thousand fold on the spammers!!
August 20, 2005 2:44:44 PM

"skoks" <branko.skok@zg.t-com.hr> wrote in message
news:D d9dn8$b2t$1@ss405.t-com.hr...
> Hi,
>
> does anyone knows is it still posible to buy new t39m?

There is huge interest in the T39 on E-Bay with a bunch of sellers offering
refurbished units, mostly from foreign markets (T39mc) for £35-£40. I just
bought one from a seller called "skydragon2" and it is superb, good as new.
I intend using it while travelling to the US and Brazil where the better RF
performance (than my Z600) is a great winner. At the price it doesn't matter
too much is it get knicked like my T630 did.
No connection to the above seller - just a satisfied customer!

D.
!