t39m

Hi,

does anyone knows is it still posible to buy new t39m?

Thanks

Sven
4 answers Last reply
More about t39m

    [POSTED TO alt.cellular.ericsson - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

    In <dd9dn8$b2t$1@ss405.t-com.hr> on Tue, 9 Aug 2005 07:08:03 +0200, "skoks"
    <branko.skok@zg.t-com.hr> wrote:

    > does anyone knows is it still posible to buy new t39m?

    Doubtful, but try ebay, or Google as a last resort.

    wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    > does anyone knows is it still posible to buy new t39m?
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >Sven

    You can try this outfit:

    http://www.samstores.com/details.asp?ProdID=125

    I have never bought from them but they seem to have been
    around for some time and I don't see bad news in
    postings about them.

    --
    Harold Kost

    It is rumoured that on Tue, 9 Aug 2005 07:08:03 +0200, "skoks"
    <branko.skok@zg.t-com.hr> spake word of wisdom thus:

    > does anyone knows is it still posible to buy new t39m?

    No - but I've got a 2nd hand one

    ---

    Tym

    Please do not adjust your brain, there is a fault with reality

    Email - Domain is valid - user is not - I'm sure you can work it out though!

    However, there is an agressive spam trap here, so you'll get blacklisted until I
    white list you. If you've emailed and asked for a reply and not got one - please
    post a message in here and I'll re-check the black hole!

    A plague of Jonathan Ross a thousand fold on the spammers!!

    "skoks" <branko.skok@zg.t-com.hr> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > does anyone knows is it still posible to buy new t39m?

    There is huge interest in the T39 on E-Bay with a bunch of sellers offering
    refurbished units, mostly from foreign markets (T39mc) for £35-£40. I just
    bought one from a seller called "skydragon2" and it is superb, good as new.
    I intend using it while travelling to the US and Brazil where the better RF
    performance (than my Z600) is a great winner. At the price it doesn't matter
    too much is it get knicked like my T630 did.
    No connection to the above seller - just a satisfied customer!

    D.

Ericsson Product