Z800 firmware

Hi,
Can anybody tell me how to see the software version (firmware) on Z800.
Odd
2 answers Last reply
More about z800 firmware

    "Odd Stoltz Johansen" <oddsj@online.no> wrote:

    > Can anybody tell me how to see the software version (firmware)
    > on Z800.

    As on any other /// phone since the middle ages: From basic screen
    hit > * < < * < * . < and > are joystick movements, * ist
    the key.

    You then get into the service menu which should read "Service
    info", yes, "SW info", yes (or something similar) - and there you
    are.

    M.

    "Odd Stoltz Johansen" <oddsj@online.no> wrote:

    > Can anybody tell me how to see the software version (firmware)
    > on Z800.

    As on any other /// phone since the middle ages: From basic screen
    hit > * < < * < * . < and > are joystick movements, * is
    the key.

    You then get into the service menu which should read "Service
    info", yes, "SW info", yes (or something similar) - and there you
    are.

    M.

Ericsson Firmware Software