Z800 firmware

Last response: in Brands
August 9, 2005 9:00:49 PM

Hi,
Can anybody tell me how to see the software version (firmware) on Z800.
Odd

More about : z800 firmware

Anonymous
August 9, 2005 9:31:06 PM

"Odd Stoltz Johansen" <oddsj@online.no> wrote:

> Can anybody tell me how to see the software version (firmware)
> on Z800.

As on any other /// phone since the middle ages: From basic screen
hit > * < < * < * . < and > are joystick movements, * ist
the
  • key.

    You then get into the service menu which should read "Service
    info", yes, "SW info", yes (or something similar) - and there you
    are.

    M.
    Anonymous
    August 9, 2005 10:00:38 PM