why is this group getting lower traffic?

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.cellular.ericsson/about

Is it because the ericsson phones are doing well?

Veera.
2 answers Last reply
More about group lower traffic

    [POSTED TO alt.cellular.ericsson - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

    In <1123621067.435822.196720@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com> on 9 Aug 2005
    13:57:47 -0700, "veerags" <veerar@gmail.com> wrote:

    >http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.cellular.ericsson/about
    >
    >Is it because the ericsson phones are doing well?

    My take is that it's because Usenet discussion is slowly but surely dying.
    Traffic is down in most of the discussion newsgroups I've checked.

    Absolutely right, I used to be a prolific poster in various NG's but I just
    stopped for no apparent reason. This is my first post over a year!

    BTW I'm looking for good deals for the W800.

    Rizza

    > [POSTED TO alt.cellular.ericsson - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]
    >
    > In <1123621067.435822.196720@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com> on 9 Aug 2005
    > 13:57:47 -0700, "veerags" <veerar@gmail.com> wrote:
    >
    >>http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.cellular.ericsson/about
    >>
    >>Is it because the ericsson phones are doing well?
    >
    > My take is that it's because Usenet discussion is slowly but surely dying.
    > Traffic is down in most of the discussion newsgroups I've checked.

    > John Navas <http://navasgrp.home.att.net/#Cingular>

Ericsson Phones