why is this group getting lower traffic?

Last response: in Brands
August 9, 2005 5:57:47 PM

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.cellular.ericss...

Is it because the ericsson phones are doing well?

Veera.

More about : group lower traffic

Anonymous
August 10, 2005 1:16:45 AM

[POSTED TO alt.cellular.ericsson - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

In <1123621067.435822.196720@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com> on 9 Aug 2005
13:57:47 -0700, "veerags" <veerar@gmail.com> wrote:

>http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.cellular.ericss...
>
>Is it because the ericsson phones are doing well?

My take is that it's because Usenet discussion is slowly but surely dying.
Traffic is down in most of the discussion newsgroups I've checked.

August 12, 2005 12:25:41 AM

Absolutely right, I used to be a prolific poster in various NG's but I just
stopped for no apparent reason. This is my first post over a year!

BTW I'm looking for good deals for the W800.

Rizza

!