Closed

Help, my phone won't turn on!!

Hi everyone,

Just had a bit of problem with my SE J200i

The phone won't turn on and when I plug to charger, the charging icon
doesn't appear on screen. Instead a red light in the "NO" button keep
flashing and I still can't turn on the phone despite having a charger
connected. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
7 answers Last reply
More about help phone turn

    I suspect that your charger isn't working and the battery is too flat to
    turn on. See if you can borrow a charger from another SE phone to see it
    works on your J200.

    ...Paul

    V wrote:
    > Hi everyone,
    >
    > Just had a bit of problem with my SE J200i
    >
    > The phone won't turn on and when I plug to charger, the charging icon
    > doesn't appear on screen. Instead a red light in the "NO" button keep
    > flashing and I still can't turn on the phone despite having a charger
    > connected. Any ideas?
    >
    > Thanks in advance!
  2. Reset the phone by taking the battery out. Check the phone's manufacturer manual to see how to reset it
  3. hello!

    im Md Nuh 16 and i got a N82 phone. My problem is my phone can't turn on. Then suddenly behind my phone got a red flash!!! whenever i rook out the battery, the same thing happen.. please help me!! URGENT!!!
  4. I have the Cybershot C905 and i left it in the damp all night, when i found it 3 buttons didn't work but everything else was fine but now now my phone won't turn on. I have tried charging it and my phone doesn't respond to the charger
    help?
    xx
  5. i got the same phone as u an i got the same problem its really doin my head in
  6. to solve a problem with dampness, or even full out wetness, my advise would be to put it in a bowl of rice for a few days, it really works, great for ipods too!
  7. This topic has been closed by Buwish

Ericsson Phones Light