Closed

Help, my phone won't turn on!!

Last response: in Brands
Share
August 11, 2005 12:26:41 AM

Hi everyone,

Just had a bit of problem with my SE J200i

The phone won't turn on and when I plug to charger, the charging icon
doesn't appear on screen. Instead a red light in the "NO" button keep
flashing and I still can't turn on the phone despite having a charger
connected. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

More about : phone turn

Anonymous
August 11, 2005 3:25:46 AM

I suspect that your charger isn't working and the battery is too flat to
turn on. See if you can borrow a charger from another SE phone to see it
works on your J200.

...Paul

V wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Just had a bit of problem with my SE J200i
>
> The phone won't turn on and when I plug to charger, the charging icon
> doesn't appear on screen. Instead a red light in the "NO" button keep
> flashing and I still can't turn on the phone despite having a charger
> connected. Any ideas?
>
> Thanks in advance!
February 1, 2006 11:38:15 PM

Reset the phone by taking the battery out. Check the phone's manufacturer manual to see how to reset it
Related resources
December 12, 2008 2:27:52 AM

hello!

im Md Nuh 16 and i got a N82 phone. My problem is my phone can't turn on. Then suddenly behind my phone got a red flash!!! whenever i rook out the battery, the same thing happen.. please help me!! URGENT!!!
Anonymous
January 20, 2009 4:13:47 AM

I have the Cybershot C905 and i left it in the damp all night, when i found it 3 buttons didn't work but everything else was fine but now now my phone won't turn on. I have tried charging it and my phone doesn't respond to the charger
help?
xx
Anonymous
March 14, 2010 9:23:56 PM

i got the same phone as u an i got the same problem its really doin my head in
Anonymous
June 5, 2010 11:07:48 PM

to solve a problem with dampness, or even full out wetness, my advise would be to put it in a bowl of rice for a few days, it really works, great for ipods too!
September 28, 2010 3:19:10 PM

This topic has been closed by Buwish
!