t630 display problem

Last response: in Brands
August 13, 2005 10:00:03 PM

All,

Help my T630 has just started to display 000+0000000+000000+000000 (
number of zeros maybe slightly wrong), this happens from the minute I
turn the phone on, the phone is still usable asI can see the menu when I
press the joystick but as soon asI exit the menus I get the zero's being
displayed.

Ihave tried turning off all screensaver and desktop wallpapers and
messages but the dam thing still displays 0000+00000000....

the phone is perfectly useable aprt from this. Different sim cards have
been tried.

Help whats going on ? I have also tried google, I think this is my last
resort!!! as the phone is now out of contract.

Paul

More about : t630 display problem

Anonymous
August 13, 2005 10:00:04 PM

On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 18:00:03 +0100, Rockmead <me@here.com> wrote:

>All,
>
>Help my T630 has just started to display 000+0000000+000000+000000 (
>number of zeros maybe slightly wrong), this happens from the minute I
>turn the phone on, the phone is still usable asI can see the menu when I
>press the joystick but as soon asI exit the menus I get the zero's being
>displayed.
>
>Ihave tried turning off all screensaver and desktop wallpapers and
>messages but the dam thing still displays 0000+00000000....
>
>the phone is perfectly useable aprt from this. Different sim cards have
>been tried.
>
>Help whats going on ? I have also tried google, I think this is my last
>resort!!! as the phone is now out of contract.
Either the drivers, or latches in the LCD have failed.

>Paul
Anonymous
August 14, 2005 4:20:35 AM

"Rockmead" <me@here.com> skrev i meddelandet
> All,
>
> Help my T630 has just started to display 000+0000000+000000+000000 (
> number of zeros maybe slightly wrong), this happens from the minute I turn
> the phone on, the phone is still usable asI can see the menu when I press
> the joystick but as soon asI exit the menus I get the zero's being
> displayed.
>
> Ihave tried turning off all screensaver and desktop wallpapers and
> messages but the dam thing still displays 0000+00000000....

Could the "0" key be stuck down? Try creating a new SMS with zeros in to
test this maybe? A bit of a long shot though.......

If that is the problem, you might be able to free the key up again
!