shutter sound in K750i

Last response: in Brands
August 15, 2005 12:00:03 PM

Hello All,

Anyone know how to turn off the shutter sound from the camera in the 750i?
I get crazy of that sound (and the people around the camera too)

Many thanks in advance, Rodo

More about : shutter sound k750i

Anonymous
August 15, 2005 1:48:50 PM

"rodo" <rodol@NOSPAMfreemail.com> wrote:

> Anyone know how to turn off the shutter sound from the camera in
> the 750i? I get crazy of that sound (and the people around the
> camera too)

If it works as on any other recent S/// phone: Simply turn off the
sound by holding [C] key for half a second. (Don't forget to
switch it on after photo session!)

M.
Anonymous
August 15, 2005 3:58:40 PM

In message <43002f74$0$82740$edfadb0f@dread15.news.tele.dk>, rodo
<rodol@NOSPAMfreemail.com> writes
>Hello All,
>
>Anyone know how to turn off the shutter sound from the camera in the 750i?
>I get crazy of that sound (and the people around the camera too)
>
>Many thanks in advance, Rodo

Does it still make a sound in silent mode? If so a firmware upgrade is
required. EU2 firmware gets rid of the camera sound in R1L002, I can
confirm.
--
Pete Devlin
"And the devil in a black dress watches over"

In message <Xns96B363D40F492pronaygmxat@pronay.com>, Michael Pronay
<me@privacy.net> writes
>"rodo" <rodol@NOSPAMfreemail.com> wrote:
>
>> Anyone know how to turn off the shutter sound from the camera in
>> the 750i? I get crazy of that sound (and the people around the
>> camera too)
>
>If it works as on any other recent S/// phone: Simply turn off the
>sound by holding [C] key for half a second. (Don't forget to
>switch it on after photo session!)

This does not work on K750 - you have to press and hold the # button.
--
Pete Devlin
"And the devil in a black dress watches over"
Anonymous
August 15, 2005 5:48:56 PM

Thanks, in the still mode it makes no sound. A bit stupid that you can not
get rid of the camera sound seperate as by the Nokia's

Thanks, it was a help.

Regards, Rodo

!