shutter sound in K750i

Hello All,

Anyone know how to turn off the shutter sound from the camera in the 750i?
I get crazy of that sound (and the people around the camera too)

Many thanks in advance, Rodo
5 answers Last reply
More about shutter sound k750i

    "rodo" <rodol@NOSPAMfreemail.com> wrote:

    > Anyone know how to turn off the shutter sound from the camera in
    > the 750i? I get crazy of that sound (and the people around the
    > camera too)

    If it works as on any other recent S/// phone: Simply turn off the
    sound by holding [C] key for half a second. (Don't forget to
    switch it on after photo session!)

    M.

    In message <43002f74$0$82740$edfadb0f@dread15.news.tele.dk>, rodo
    <rodol@NOSPAMfreemail.com> writes
    >Hello All,
    >
    >Anyone know how to turn off the shutter sound from the camera in the 750i?
    >I get crazy of that sound (and the people around the camera too)
    >
    >Many thanks in advance, Rodo

    Does it still make a sound in silent mode? If so a firmware upgrade is
    required. EU2 firmware gets rid of the camera sound in R1L002, I can
    confirm.
    --
    Pete Devlin
    "And the devil in a black dress watches over"

    In message <Xns96B363D40F492pronaygmxat@pronay.com>, Michael Pronay
    <me@privacy.net> writes
    >"rodo" <rodol@NOSPAMfreemail.com> wrote:
    >
    >> Anyone know how to turn off the shutter sound from the camera in
    >> the 750i? I get crazy of that sound (and the people around the
    >> camera too)
    >
    >If it works as on any other recent S/// phone: Simply turn off the
    >sound by holding [C] key for half a second. (Don't forget to
    >switch it on after photo session!)

    This does not work on K750 - you have to press and hold the # button.
    --
    Pete Devlin
    "And the devil in a black dress watches over"

    Thanks, in the still mode it makes no sound. A bit stupid that you can not
    get rid of the camera sound seperate as by the Nokia's

    Thanks, it was a help.

    Regards, Rodo

    "pete devlin" <spamtrap@secondrow.co.uk> schreef in bericht
    > In message <43002f74$0$82740$edfadb0f@dread15.news.tele.dk>, rodo
    > <rodol@NOSPAMfreemail.com> writes
    > >Hello All,
    > >
    > >Anyone know how to turn off the shutter sound from the camera in the
    750i?
    > >I get crazy of that sound (and the people around the camera too)
    > >
    > >Many thanks in advance, Rodo
    > >
    > Does it still make a sound in silent mode? If so a firmware upgrade is
    > required. EU2 firmware gets rid of the camera sound in R1L002, I can
    > confirm.
    > --
    > Pete Devlin
    > [{//////news03//////at\\\\\secondrow/////co\\\\\uk}]
    > "And the devil in a black dress watches over"
  5. Yes you can remove the sound without a firmware reflash. Here is a link to a guide on how to do it.

    http://www.scott.frih.net/articles/index.html

Ericsson Cameras