Cual es el driver especifico para hdmi windows 7 en una hp

kukulkan43

Honorable
Apr 20, 2012
hola, tengo el problema de mi hdmi que no lo puedo predeterminar y ya he bajado bastantes nvidia drivers y nada funcionaba antes de formatearla alguien puede ser muy especifico y ayudarme

drwho1

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2010

[translation]
Hello, I have a problem with my HDMI that I can't determine, I have downloaded various Nvidia drivers and nothing works,
before I reformat, could someone help?

he is not specific, so knowing the whole situation like is this a Notebook, or a PC?

Also I have HDMI on both my main tower and on my notebook and never needed any extra drivers....

Por favor, explica tu problema con más detalles. ¿Cuál es el problema con el HDMI? ¿Qué está haciendo el PC? ¿Cuáles otras cosas has probado para resolver el problema además de descargar drivers?

Desfortunadamente no hay sitio web en español de Tom's como en muchas otros idiomas.
I've got this, Brett. There's no Spanish Tom's site, so we can't send this guy away. It'll be better for us to try to understand relatively good Spanish here than for the OP to attempt to translate his posts and end up with bad English.

drwho1

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2010

Like I translated before....
(my Spanish is good, in fact it is my first language)
but like I ask (and you did as well) we need more info.

Also one thing that I'm not clear.... is he trying to use the HDMI as the first and only video output OR is he trying to use the HDMI as a second video output...

Estas tratando the usar el HDMI como video primario O como video secundario?

if secondary video then you must set the secondary video thru your Nvidia console.

Si estas tratando de usar el HDMI como segunda pantalla debes de usar tu Nvidia console para añadir la otra pantalla ya sea como pantalla extendida O como pantalla doble.

kukulkan43

Honorable
Apr 20, 2012
HI, BRETT! WELL MY FRIEND FINNALLY I HAVE RESOLVE MY PROBLEM BUT I WANT TO EXPLAIND WHAT EXATLY HAPPEN AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS FIRST I HAVE RESTORE MY LAP BECAUSE I HAVE A SPYWERE AND AFTER THAT IS WHEN THE PROBLEM START WITH THE HDMI I CAN NOT SEND THE VIDEO AND AUDIO TO MY TV FROM MY LAP, THEN I START TO DONWLOAD ALL THE DRIVERS THAT I THINK I NEED AND MORE... BUT NOTHING WORKS SO, I CAME TO THIS FORUM BUT I HAVE NOT SUCCESS, ANY WAYS ONE A MY FRIENDS BERNARD, CAME TO MY HOUSE AND I TOLL HIM ABOUT THE PROBLEM AND HE SAY MAYBE IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE TOO MANY DRIVERS AND THEY HIT EACH OTHER SO LETS UNISTALL ALL THEM, SO WE DID IT! AND WE RESTAR THE LAP AND THE COMPUTER ASK FOR THE DRIVERS AND THE COMPUTER DOWNLOAD BY SELF THE DRIVERS THAT NEEDS, SO THAT WHATS THE SOLUTION OF MY PROBLEM, SIMPLE .... ANY WAYS THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR HELP!

FROM MEXICO THE MOST SAFTY PLACE ON THE WORLD!

English please...

All the best Brett :)[/quotemsg]