Charging T616 Overseas

I bought my phone in America and am wondering whether the charger will
work in the UK?

Could I just buy a plug adapter and place it on my American plug? Or
would I have to buy a UK charger, if there are any?

And if so, anyone in th UK have suggestions on where to buy this UK
charger?

Thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about charging t616 overseas

    In message <1124402189.858391.289700@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
    awaitingmenagerie@gmail.com writes
    >I bought my phone in America and am wondering whether the charger will
    >work in the UK?
    >
    >Could I just buy a plug adapter and place it on my American plug? Or
    >would I have to buy a UK charger, if there are any?
    >
    >And if so, anyone in th UK have suggestions on where to buy this UK
    >charger?
    >
    >Thanks.

    Http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=19413&doy=18m8

    Got one myself.
    --
    Pete Devlin
    "And the devil in a black dress watches over"

    As far as I know, All Ericsson charger are universal input, so you
    just need a plug adapter.

    If you are staying in a hotel, there is usually a small US style
    outlet in the bathroom. It says shavers only, but as long as the load
    is below 50 watts (and believe me, your phone charger is), it is not a
    problem.
    >In message <1124402189.858391.289700@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
    >awaitingmenagerie@gmail.com writes
    >>I bought my phone in America and am wondering whether the charger will
    >>work in the UK?
    >>
    >>Could I just buy a plug adapter and place it on my American plug? Or
    >>would I have to buy a UK charger, if there are any?
    >>
    >>And if so, anyone in th UK have suggestions on where to buy this UK
    >>charger?
    >>
    >>Thanks.
    >>
    >Http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=19413&doy=18m8
    >
    >Got one myself.