t68i and HBH-600?

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
August 19, 2005 5:21:59 PM

Hi,

I got the above combination (yeah, i know the phone is old). Anyway, it
works ok, except when I receive a call. The 600's lcd only shows the
number, not the person's name calling.

Is there maybe an updated t68i firmware version which fixes this? Right now
I've got R8A015.

Thanks,
MrZammler
--
If something is hard to do, it will happen.
If something is impossible to do, it'll just take a bit longer...

More about : t68i hbh 600

Anonymous
August 19, 2005 5:22:00 PM

MrZammler wrote:

> Is there maybe an updated t68i firmware version which fixes this? Right now
> I've got R8A015.

R8A015 is the last T68i firmware available, and I suspect the problem
you're having is because the phone is old and does not know how the
HBH-660 needs to be driven. I assume it has to transfer the phonebook to
be able to identify the caller, but maybe not.

--

Brian Morrison

please observe reply-to address
Anonymous
August 19, 2005 5:24:58 PM

MrZammler wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I got the above combination (yeah, i know the phone is old). Anyway, it
> works ok, except when I receive a call. The 600's lcd only shows the
> number, not the person's name calling.
>
> Is there maybe an updated t68i firmware version which fixes this? Right
> now I've got R8A015.

Damn sorry, it's the HBH-660 ;-)

MrZammler
--