t68i and HBH-600?

Hi,

I got the above combination (yeah, i know the phone is old). Anyway, it
works ok, except when I receive a call. The 600's lcd only shows the
number, not the person's name calling.

Is there maybe an updated t68i firmware version which fixes this? Right now
I've got R8A015.

Thanks,
MrZammler
--
If something is hard to do, it will happen.
If something is impossible to do, it'll just take a bit longer...

    MrZammler wrote:

    > Is there maybe an updated t68i firmware version which fixes this? Right now
    > I've got R8A015.

    R8A015 is the last T68i firmware available, and I suspect the problem
    you're having is because the phone is old and does not know how the
    HBH-660 needs to be driven. I assume it has to transfer the phonebook to
    be able to identify the caller, but maybe not.

    --

    Brian Morrison

    please observe reply-to address

    MrZammler wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I got the above combination (yeah, i know the phone is old). Anyway, it
    > works ok, except when I receive a call. The 600's lcd only shows the
    > number, not the person's name calling.
    >
    > Is there maybe an updated t68i firmware version which fixes this? Right
    > now I've got R8A015.

    Damn sorry, it's the HBH-660 ;-)

    MrZammler
    --
    If something is hard to do, it will happen.
    If something is impossible to do, it'll just take a bit longer...

Ericsson