20th level Paladin

Yahiko81

Illustrious
Jul 17, 2001
Ok, I'm going to enter that tournament this saturday. I haven't rolled my stats yet (because i have to roll them infront of the judges and they live way far away). Here's the deal. It's a two on two tournament. 20th level characters in an arena. We have 760,000 gold to spend. I need to make a kick ass paladin using 3rd edition rules. I haven't played third that much so I need to know of any specail kits, weapons, armour, amulets, rings and what not that will help my Paladin out. I would really appreciate your guyes help on this. I'll name him the <b>THGC<font color=green>Lizard</font color=green> King</b>. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Nice <b><font color=green>Lizards</b></font color=green> <b>crunch</b> Trolls cookies....... :smile: Yummy!! :smile:

Lowlypawn

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
What the heck are u talking about? From the title I thought it would be Diablo or something similar.
Are u taking about D&D? And how the hell could u play a tournament with D&D? what dose 760,00 gold buy u?

Thx & Cya

<font color=green> 1. e4 e5 2. Nf3 f6?? </font color=green>

Yahiko81

Illustrious
Jul 17, 2001
Actually 760,000 gold won't buy that much. The D&D tournament is going to be a two on two fight. There are 7 teams. Each team has 6 fights (to the death). The people who won the most fights when the tournament. I'm not sure what you get but hey it should be fun.

Nice <b><font color=green>Lizards</b></font color=green> <b>crunch</b> Trolls cookies....... :smile: Yummy!! :smile:

dhlucke

Polypheme
Starting with a 20th level character not understanding the game is going to be hard.

Get the DM book and pick some awesome equipment. Get a ring of invisibility just in case they're too stupid to be prepared for that. Realistically your partner should be a spellcaster. What is your partner going to be anyway?

Get a cloak of displacement, have haste cast on you, there are a million things you should do, buy, and be prepared for.

I've never played a paladin really so I don't know what to tell you specifically, but if you're fighting evil creatures you'll have a nice advantage. Get a holy vorpal sword or something.

<font color=red>God</font color=red> <font color=blue>Bless</font color=blue> <font color=red>America!</font color=red>

Yahiko81

Illustrious
Jul 17, 2001
I don't have the DMG, is there any way I could persuade you to send me an electronic copy via email? I'll pay you 10$ through pay pal.

Yahiko81

Illustrious
Jul 17, 2001
If it was in the DMG I would. I love that. I don't think I'll have a partner. It kind of sucks. My partner hasn't officially reniged yet but his bitch of a wife probably isn't going to let him. I hate that women. What sux is that they won't let me create two characters and join with both of them. but it's ok for me to join by myself and fight two of them with my one character, hmmm that sounds fair. I don't care. I have a silver dragon as my bonded mount. They're not going to like it but screw them. Oh and they are thinking bout adding a dome to the arena so I can't fly very high. Wusses. I'm only one man with a dragon, wonder why they are so scared.

dhlucke

Polypheme
I would, but I'm not scanning the book. That would be crazy!

here is a website though with a pc generator so you can get an idea for prices and stuff you can buy. It's a java program so if you have XP running make sure you download java first.

<A HREF="http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/get.php" target="_new">http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/get.php</A>

<font color=red>God</font color=red> <font color=blue>Bless</font color=blue> <font color=red>America!</font color=red>

juin

Distinguished
May 19, 2001
Paladin are mostly the best defensif unit in overall.But if you ask me Two mage is a better idea.

Wisdom dont come with time
Meilleur chance la prochaine fois

Latest posts