Bitlocker encription

anzu4u

Honorable
Apr 21, 2012
i had used Bitlocker Encryption for some days in my windows 7 PC. it works fine. but after that for some problem like it wont able to access in windows xp, i had decrypted it. on the process working, unknowingly i got terminated the decrypting process. i had removed the cable from the port. after that re inserting into it were not detecting the hardisk again. not showing the drive on my computer, bitlocker application, not in device manager and all. if i i removed the HDD after a while the system blink the HDD icon in bitlocker. other time it get slow, wont work correctly. something like HANG!!
is there any way to get in to my hardisk without formating it? can i recover all those data? i'm sure that i didn't formated anything from it.
please help., i'm waiting for your reply.

It sounds like you broke the encryption process so I highly doubt you can recover anything. Anything important you have should be backed up anyway, especially if using encryption. If you didn't, its likely just gone for good.

Its also entirely possible you damaged the drive since you yanked the cable out while it was in use. And may have plugged it back in with the computer running too?