Closed

Anyone know where to get Java games?

I would like to find Java games and applications for my Sony Ericsson w800i. Can people post games here, or know a good place to get some?
3 answers Last reply
More about anyone java games
  1. Not sure about the W800i. I would assume it uses .jar files as well, like my k700i.

    http://www.myw800.lasyk.net/W800i/Games/

    http://myforum.lasyk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=78

    Browse thru the pages, games *should* work.Google .jar games or something to that effect.

    ~Ibrahim~
  2. ikjadoon said:
    Not sure about the W800i. I would assume it uses .jar files as well, like my k700i.

    http://www.myw800.lasyk.net/W800i/Games/

    http://myforum.lasyk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=78

    Browse thru the pages, games *should* work.Google .jar games or something to that effect.

    ~Ibrahim~

    Thank you friend..
  3. This topic has been closed by Buwish

Ericsson Games Java Sony Ericsson