A60 & data transfert from PC

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

Hello everybody,

Is it possible to transfert some datas (address book) from my PC to a A60?

Thanks,
Rasmus
1 answer Last reply
More about data transfert
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

    I have successfully connected my A60 to my computer using the Prolific
    PL2303 usb to serial link adapter, though I suspect anything similar adapter
    would
    do so look on ebuyer for something similar.
    For software I downloaded the Siemens Data suite from their website
    (www.my-siemens.co.uk)
    I couldn't find a version specifically for the A60 at the time but the one
    for the MC60
    worked. As well as the main program, only some of which worked for me, you
    also get an entry in windows explorer that lets you browse the directories
    on the phone, ideal for transferring pictures and ringtones.
    Connecting to the phone can be a bit flaky but persevere and it works
    eventually.

    Ian

    "Rasmus" <rasmus.ferotonospam@free.fr> wrote in message
    > Hello everybody,
    >
    > Is it possible to transfert some datas (address book) from my PC to a A60?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Rasmus

Siemens Books