A60 & data transfert from PC

Last response: in Brands
May 31, 2004 2:54:52 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

Hello everybody,

Is it possible to transfert some datas (address book) from my PC to a A60?

Thanks,
Rasmus

More about : a60 data transfert

June 3, 2004 11:56:37 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

I have successfully connected my A60 to my computer using the Prolific
PL2303 usb to serial link adapter, though I suspect anything similar adapter
would
do so look on ebuyer for something similar.
For software I downloaded the Siemens Data suite from their website
(www.my-siemens.co.uk)
I couldn't find a version specifically for the A60 at the time but the one
for the MC60
worked. As well as the main program, only some of which worked for me, you
also get an entry in windows explorer that lets you browse the directories
on the phone, ideal for transferring pictures and ringtones.
Connecting to the phone can be a bit flaky but persevere and it works
eventually.

Ian

!