Anti-anti-Steam petition

You know, I don't like Steam, it never got along well with my
hardware.

But enough is enough. This is a games group, let's talk about games.
On the world scale of injustices, there are bigger fish to fry than a
game company's anti-piracy authentication system.

So if anyone wants to start up an anti-Difool petition, I'm all for
it.

Pluvious

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2002

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 22:53:23 GMT, Joe62
<jmcginnNOSPAM@radicalREALLYNOSPAM.ca> wrote:

>You know, I don't like Steam, it never got along well with my
>hardware.
>
>But enough is enough. This is a games group, let's talk about games.
>On the world scale of injustices, there are bigger fish to fry than a
>game company's anti-piracy authentication system.
>
>So if anyone wants to start up an anti-Difool petition, I'm all for
>it.

I agree, this endless debate about steam and half-life is really
getting old. I've already moved on and uninstalled the whole thing, I
wish more would. Get over it folks.

Pluvious

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 22:53:23 GMT, during a voyage through the cold
waters of comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action, i happened upon the crew of
Joe62 <jmcginnNOSPAM@radicalREALLYNOSPAM.ca>:

>You know, I don't like Steam, it never got along well with my
>hardware.
>
>But enough is enough. This is a games group, let's talk about games.
>On the world scale of injustices, there are bigger fish to fry than a
>game company's anti-piracy authentication system.
>
>So if anyone wants to start up an anti-Difool petition, I'm all for
>it.

IT'S NOT ABOUT AUTHENTICATION, IT'S ABOUT GAMING!

--
best regards, mat
np: wipers - no solution

www.pdxshows.net

shawk

Joe62 wrote:

> So if anyone wants to start up an anti-Difool petition, I'm all for
> it.

Aaw c'mon Joe. The guys a comic genius...

--
how far would valve make you go so you could play hl2?
would you even sell your own mother to play hl2?????

ps: no disrespect to all wonderful mothers around the world but instead
complete despise for brainless gamers wanting to become valve's servants

Difool in comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action