Internet Cut Out

xlr9000

Honorable
Aug 2, 2012
Hello. I hope you are having a better time than I am. I have been living with this prolem for the last 5 months and I can't stand it any longer. Randomly my internet cuts out when playing games. This only happens when playing games via Lan, Hamachi, or Steam. My internet itself doesn't cut out only games and chats. I will play for about 5 minutes then my ping will spike to 999 (It could be higher but that is what it says). I have tried many different things to fix it such as restarting the router, upgrading the routers firmware, portforwarded all of my probem programs, and updated the computer drivers. I called Cox(My ISP) to check the line and they said that my modem is working properly. I can tell before I cut out of games because about 5 seconds prior to me cutting out Hamachi gets relayed tunnels with everyone and Steam voice chat cuts out. I woud really appreciate it if you guys could help me.

umparadise

Honorable
Sep 23, 2012

hey xlr i guess someone knows ur gateway login details and so while u playing they can login and cut the net. r u sure that no one uses internet through ur residential gateway? otherwise , there is a software for cutting the net(same network) with all privileges. its called NETCUT.chk out .so u just download netcut (says its a trojan program but u have to ignore) and open it so that u will b able to know who all r using net thru ur router. and u can view there ip or even u can cut their net connection unless the router has been resetted .bst f luck dude