Halo 2 XBOX

I just rented Halo 2 for my kid's XBOX. I played Halo on the PC...pretty
good game.

How the hell do people play fps on console with game controllers? The aim
is the worst thing I ever tried. I will stick to the mouse...I kept
shooting at the ground/air...you name.

That's it for me...sticking to the PC for FPS.

Just my 2 cents

Nit
1 answer Last reply
More about halo xbox

    "Darren" <Noahdg@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > I just rented Halo 2 for my kid's XBOX. I played Halo on the PC...pretty
    > good game.
    >
    > How the hell do people play fps on console with game controllers? The aim
    > is the worst thing I ever tried. I will stick to the mouse...I kept
    > shooting at the ground/air...you name.
    >
    > That's it for me...sticking to the PC for FPS.
    >
    > Just my 2 cents
    >
    > Nit

    I think everyone went through that. I couldn't walk without starring at the
    sky for ages. Now I can play the game just like I was using a mouse.
    However, the transition is tough. So if I play on the PC too much, I have to
    get used to the controller again.

PC gaming Games FPS Xbox Video Games