Halo 2 XBOX

Last response: in Video Games
Share
January 15, 2005 2:17:09 AM

I just rented Halo 2 for my kid's XBOX. I played Halo on the PC...pretty
good game.

How the hell do people play fps on console with game controllers? The aim
is the worst thing I ever tried. I will stick to the mouse...I kept
shooting at the ground/air...you name.

That's it for me...sticking to the PC for FPS.

Just my 2 cents

Nit

More about : halo xbox

Anonymous
January 15, 2005 8:34:02 PM

"Darren" <Noahdg@comcast.net> wrote in message
> I just rented Halo 2 for my kid's XBOX. I played Halo on the PC...pretty
> good game.
>
> How the hell do people play fps on console with game controllers? The aim
> is the worst thing I ever tried. I will stick to the mouse...I kept
> shooting at the ground/air...you name.
>
> That's it for me...sticking to the PC for FPS.
>
> Just my 2 cents
>
> Nit

I think everyone went through that. I couldn't walk without starring at the
sky for ages. Now I can play the game just like I was using a mouse.
However, the transition is tough. So if I play on the PC too much, I have to
get used to the controller again.
!