How do I flash a SL45 V1.9 Firmware to a SL45i

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

So far I have come to a Dead End, with very poor help and the Forums on Yahoo
were useless, far to many Dud phones and questions that go completely
unanswered and none of the links work..

A few seem to have given up updating there phones as it to hit a miss it seem,
the software just does not work..

I can Only talk to the Phone from the PC's at 19.2k not the 115k that is
required to flash the phone..

May be its this Model of phone sold here or the 1.9 Firmware..
1 answer Last reply
More about flash sl45 firmware sl45i
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

    London Midland & Scotland <lms@rail.co.uk> wrote in

    > So far I have come to a Dead End, with very poor help and the Forums
    > on Yahoo were useless, far to many Dud phones and questions that go
    > completely unanswered and none of the links work..
    >
    > A few seem to have given up updating there phones as it to hit a miss
    > it seem, the software just does not work..
    >

    > I can Only talk to the Phone from the PC's at 19.2k not the 115k that
    > is required to flash the phone..
    >

    > May be its this Model of phone sold here or the 1.9 Firmware..

    I'm new here and I don't know your problem
    could you describe it
    I'll try to help

    First check this forum
    www.gsmhosting.com