How do I flash a SL45 V1.9 Firmware to a SL45i

Last response: in Brands
July 10, 2004 5:59:02 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

So far I have come to a Dead End, with very poor help and the Forums on Yahoo
were useless, far to many Dud phones and questions that go completely
unanswered and none of the links work..

A few seem to have given up updating there phones as it to hit a miss it seem,
the software just does not work..

I can Only talk to the Phone from the PC's at 19.2k not the 115k that is
required to flash the phone..

May be its this Model of phone sold here or the 1.9 Firmware..
Anonymous
July 15, 2004 10:52:27 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

London Midland & Scotland <lms@rail.co.uk> wrote in

> So far I have come to a Dead End, with very poor help and the Forums
> on Yahoo were useless, far to many Dud phones and questions that go
> completely unanswered and none of the links work..
>
> A few seem to have given up updating there phones as it to hit a miss
> it seem, the software just does not work..
>

> I can Only talk to the Phone from the PC's at 19.2k not the 115k that
> is required to flash the phone..
>

> May be its this Model of phone sold here or the 1.9 Firmware..

I'm new here and I don't know your problem
could you describe it
I'll try to help

First check this forum
www.gsmhosting.com