has anyone herd of enzyte?

Last response: in Video Games
January 16, 2005 10:51:34 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

i watched this comercial on the tv and this product comes up with
these happy gays. this pill called enzyte said it would make your d*ck
bigger or atleast thats what i think the commersial was vage. i would
like to make my d*ck bigger because i havent seen it in a long time.
my stomak has goten to big lol has any one used this product? i want
to now if it works.

More about : herd enzyte

January 16, 2005 10:51:35 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

> ..... i want
> to now if it works.

You buy it and their wallet gets real big, and they keep sending you more
each month!
Anonymous
January 17, 2005 9:21:46 PM

"john graesser" <graesser@tca.net> wrote in

> Still no pill for those of us with the opposite problem. I suffer from
> multiple erections per day that are as stiff as a crowbar already, and
> have for 30 years+.

i need to introduce you to my wife

--
The Soliphist asks...
What assertion do you make to validate your existence?

"john graesser" <graesser@tca.net> skrev i meddelelsen

> Still no pill for those of us with the opposite problem. I suffer from
> multiple erections per day that are as stiff as a crowbar already, and
> have for 30 years+.

That's called priapism (Google).

:-)

--
Arcana Dragon -==(UDIC)==-
d++e++N++T+++Om-KAWML!34567'!S'!8!9!u+uC+uF+++uG-u

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

"john graesser" wrote...

> Still no pill for those of us with the opposite problem. I suffer from
> multiple erections per day that are as stiff as a crowbar already, and
> have
> for 30 years+.

A real cold shower works for me..... and keeps me and my bodily fluids clean
!!!!
Anonymous
January 19, 2005 1:32:10 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

>i watched this comercial on the tv and this product comes up with
> these happy gays. this pill called enzyte said it would make your d*ck
> bigger or atleast thats what i think the commersial was vage. i would
> like to make my d*ck bigger because i havent seen it in a long time.
> my stomak has goten to big lol has any one used this product? i want
> to now if it works.

Check with difool, he's a big dick.

Or Jonah. He "hangs" around here sometimes :)
Anonymous
January 20, 2005 3:34:03 AM

"redTed" <redted@nthellworld.com> skrev i meddelelsen news:355h31F4fpethU1
@individual.net:

> Or Jonah. He "hangs" around here sometimes :)

The John Holmes of csipr... He even showed off his dick on WWW a while
ago... :-)

I settle for brains instead. :-)

--
Arcana Dragon -==(UDIC)==-
d++e++N++T+++Om-KAWML!34567'!S'!8!9!u+uC+uF+++uG-u
LB®----uAnC+nH++nP+nI----nPT-nS+++nT----o---oE---xz
http://www.phyton.dk/games.htm
Anonymous
February 3, 2005 9:07:44 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

john graesser can u please tell me how you have done this over all
those years. i need to know and that would help me allot. im a serious
reply. thank you
!