has anyone herd of enzyte?

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

i watched this comercial on the tv and this product comes up with
these happy gays. this pill called enzyte said it would make your d*ck
bigger or atleast thats what i think the commersial was vage. i would
like to make my d*ck bigger because i havent seen it in a long time.
my stomak has goten to big lol has any one used this product? i want
to now if it works.
7 answers Last reply
More about herd enzyte
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

    > ..... i want
    > to now if it works.

    You buy it and their wallet gets real big, and they keep sending you more
    each month!
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

    "john graesser" <graesser@tca.net> wrote in

    > Still no pill for those of us with the opposite problem. I suffer from
    > multiple erections per day that are as stiff as a crowbar already, and
    > have for 30 years+.

    i need to introduce you to my wife

    --
    The Soliphist asks...
    What assertion do you make to validate your existence?

    "john graesser" <graesser@tca.net> skrev i meddelelsen

    > Still no pill for those of us with the opposite problem. I suffer from
    > multiple erections per day that are as stiff as a crowbar already, and
    > have for 30 years+.

    That's called priapism (Google).

    :-)

    --
    Arcana Dragon -==(UDIC)==-
    d++e++N++T+++Om-KAWML!34567'!S'!8!9!u+uC+uF+++uG-u

    "john graesser" wrote...

    > Still no pill for those of us with the opposite problem. I suffer from
    > multiple erections per day that are as stiff as a crowbar already, and
    > have
    > for 30 years+.

    A real cold shower works for me..... and keeps me and my bodily fluids clean
    !!!!
  5. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

    >i watched this comercial on the tv and this product comes up with
    > these happy gays. this pill called enzyte said it would make your d*ck
    > bigger or atleast thats what i think the commersial was vage. i would
    > like to make my d*ck bigger because i havent seen it in a long time.
    > my stomak has goten to big lol has any one used this product? i want
    > to now if it works.

    Check with difool, he's a big dick.

    Or Jonah. He "hangs" around here sometimes :)
  6. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

    "redTed" <redted@nthellworld.com> skrev i meddelelsen news:355h31F4fpethU1
    @individual.net:

    > Or Jonah. He "hangs" around here sometimes :)

    The John Holmes of csipr... He even showed off his dick on WWW a while
    ago... :-)

    I settle for brains instead. :-)

    --
    Arcana Dragon -==(UDIC)==-
    d++e++N++T+++Om-KAWML!34567'!S'!8!9!u+uC+uF+++uG-u
    LB®----uAnC+nH++nP+nI----nPT-nS+++nT----o---oE---xz
    http://www.phyton.dk/games.htm
  7. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

    john graesser can u please tell me how you have done this over all
    those years. i need to know and that would help me allot. im a serious
    reply. thank you

PC gaming Games IBM Video Games