siemens softdatalink 3 download?

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

Anybody know where i can download a (free) copy of Siemens
SoftDataLink 3 for the M35i, or maybe someone could email me it?

eggster2kATNOSPAMbreathe.com

remove the obvious and replace with @

P.S. Is there any software to read the security/phone code on an S35i?
I've got a normal data cable, will this do the job? Or will i need a
special m/f bus cable.
3 answers Last reply
More about siemens softdatalink download
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

    "eggster2k" wrote:

    > Anybody know where i can download a (free) copy of Siemens
    > SoftDataLink 3 for the M35i, or maybe someone could email me
    > it?

    You might like to download Siemens Data Suite software for the
    S55 from

    http://tinyurl.com/6g7dq

    This recognises, and works reasonably well with, my old S25.
    Obviously, I get only part of the functionality that I get with
    my S55.

    John
  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

    > You might like to download Siemens Data Suite software for the
    > S55 from
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/6g7dq
    >
    > This recognises, and works reasonably well with, my old S25.
    > Obviously, I get only part of the functionality that I get with
    > my S55.
    >
    > John

    cheers john, i'll give it a try.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

    i've managed to download Siemens SoftDataLink 5 which is more designed
    for the older phones such as C35, M35, S35, S25 etc.. Testing it soon.

Siemens Download