  • Siemens
  • Download
Last response: in Brands
September 2, 2004 7:58:28 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

Anybody know where i can download a (free) copy of Siemens
SoftDataLink 3 for the M35i, or maybe someone could email me it?

eggster2kATNOSPAMbreathe.com

remove the obvious and replace with @

P.S. Is there any software to read the security/phone code on an S35i?
I've got a normal data cable, will this do the job? Or will i need a
special m/f bus cable.

More about : siemens softdatalink download

Anonymous
September 5, 2004 3:50:44 AM

"eggster2k" wrote:

> Anybody know where i can download a (free) copy of Siemens
> SoftDataLink 3 for the M35i, or maybe someone could email me
> it?

You might like to download Siemens Data Suite software for the
S55 from

http://tinyurl.com/6g7dq

This recognises, and works reasonably well with, my old S25.
Obviously, I get only part of the functionality that I get with
my S55.

John
Anonymous
September 5, 2004 6:18:41 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

> You might like to download Siemens Data Suite software for the
> S55 from
>
> http://tinyurl.com/6g7dq
>
> This recognises, and works reasonably well with, my old S25.
> Obviously, I get only part of the functionality that I get with
> my S55.
>
> John

cheers john, i'll give it a try.
Anonymous
September 9, 2004 2:30:31 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

i've managed to download Siemens SoftDataLink 5 which is more designed
for the older phones such as C35, M35, S35, S25 etc.. Testing it soon.