S55 bluetooth

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

Hi
I have tried to use my S55 as a modem via bluetooth but I am geting
confused. Have been talking to local support but no luck so far: Have loaded
Siemens Data Suite, Siemens GPRS, Siemens GPRS via bluetooth. My Dell has
bluetooth which reserves 2 ports COM 5 and COM 7.
If I only understood the logic behind all this. Are there any tutorials
available. I am quite experienced in ADP but this bluetooth is new.

Thanks
Kalevi
1 answer Last reply
More about bluetooth
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

    "Kalevi" wrote:

    > Hi
    > I have tried to use my S55 as a modem via bluetooth but I am
    > geting confused. Have been talking to local support but no
    > luck so far: Have loaded Siemens Data Suite, Siemens GPRS,
    > Siemens GPRS via bluetooth. My Dell has bluetooth which
    > reserves 2 ports COM 5 and COM 7. If I only understood the
    > logic behind all this. Are there any tutorials available. I am
    > quite experienced in ADP but this bluetooth is new.

    I'm not aware of any specific tutorials, but
    http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?contentid=449 can be a
    help with Bluetooth issues.

    In SDS, under "Settings", make sure you've got the box "Use
    alternative method of connection" ticked when you're using
    Bluetooth.

    John

Siemens Bluetooth