Possibility to deactivate the internet button?

Last response: in Brands
September 10, 2004 9:46:07 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

Hello NG,

I'd like to know whether there's a possibility to deactivate the
internet button on the C65.

Thanks in advance!

Greetings,
Markus
Anonymous
September 10, 2004 11:31:26 PM

Markus Sons wrote:
> Hello NG,

** I suppose this's for me ... ;)

> I'd like to know whether there's a possibility to deactivate the
> internet button on the C65.

** I have Siemens C62 (not 65) , and I'll tell you how to deactivate
this button on C62 (maybe it's similar)

You push the top-left button , then click Change (top-right button) .
Here you can change your top-left button shortcut ...

I hope I've helped you.
Anonymous
September 11, 2004 5:24:44 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

> ** I have Siemens C62 (not 65) , and I'll tell you how to deactivate
> this button on C62 (maybe it's similar)

Thank's for your reply. Unfortunately, they are not that similar. The
C65 actually has a physical button (a "real" button), which opens up the
internet browser.

Greetings,
Markus
Anonymous
September 11, 2004 5:29:55 PM

Markus Sons wrote:
> Thank's for your reply. Unfortunately, they are not that similar. The
> C65 actually has a physical button (a "real" button), which opens up
> the internet browser.

Sorry I didn't help you . ;(