Possibility to deactivate the internet button?

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

Hello NG,

I'd like to know whether there's a possibility to deactivate the
internet button on the C65.

Thanks in advance!

Greetings,
Markus
3 answers Last reply
More about possibility deactivate internet button
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

    Markus Sons wrote:
    > Hello NG,

    ** I suppose this's for me ... ;)

    > I'd like to know whether there's a possibility to deactivate the
    > internet button on the C65.

    ** I have Siemens C62 (not 65) , and I'll tell you how to deactivate
    this button on C62 (maybe it's similar)

    You push the top-left button , then click Change (top-right button) .
    Here you can change your top-left button shortcut ...

    I hope I've helped you.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

    > ** I have Siemens C62 (not 65) , and I'll tell you how to deactivate
    > this button on C62 (maybe it's similar)

    Thank's for your reply. Unfortunately, they are not that similar. The
    C65 actually has a physical button (a "real" button), which opens up the
    internet browser.

    Greetings,
    Markus
  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

    Markus Sons wrote:
    > Thank's for your reply. Unfortunately, they are not that similar. The
    > C65 actually has a physical button (a "real" button), which opens up
    > the internet browser.

    Sorry I didn't help you . ;(

Siemens Internet