EA's likely XBox2 lineup

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

EA Spills Xbox Next Titles

Electronic Arts press event held in Zoetermeer, the Netherlands
recently, in which the publishing giant revealed tantalizing
next-generation console plans.

While EA confirmed Batman Begins and Medal of Honor: Dogs of War for
fiscal 2005, the bigger news is a line-up of titles reportedly
scheduled for Xbox and Xbox Next:

*Battlefield: Modern Combat
*The Godfather
*"Secret Marvel Project"
*Black
*FIFA Soccer 2006
*Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 2006
*Need for Speed: Most Wanted
*SSX 4
*Urbz 2
*Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
*Burnout 4
*James Bond: From Russia with Love
*FIFA Street 2
12 answers Last reply
More about xbox2 lineup
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    Radeon350@yahoo.com wrote:
    > EA Spills Xbox Next Titles
    >
    > Electronic Arts press event held in Zoetermeer, the Netherlands
    > recently, in which the publishing giant revealed tantalizing
    > next-generation console plans.
    >
    > While EA confirmed Batman Begins and Medal of Honor: Dogs of War for
    > fiscal 2005, the bigger news is a line-up of titles reportedly
    > scheduled for Xbox and Xbox Next:
    >
    > *Battlefield: Modern Combat
    > *The Godfather
    > *"Secret Marvel Project"
    > *Black
    > *FIFA Soccer 2006
    > *Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 2006
    > *Need for Speed: Most Wanted
    > *SSX 4
    > *Urbz 2
    > *Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
    > *Burnout 4
    > *James Bond: From Russia with Love
    > *FIFA Street 2

    An EA release list that's filled with sequels? Who would have thunk it.
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    Yummy.

    <Radeon350@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > EA Spills Xbox Next Titles
    >
    > Electronic Arts press event held in Zoetermeer, the Netherlands
    > recently, in which the publishing giant revealed tantalizing
    > next-generation console plans.
    >
    > While EA confirmed Batman Begins and Medal of Honor: Dogs of War for
    > fiscal 2005, the bigger news is a line-up of titles reportedly
    > scheduled for Xbox and Xbox Next:
    >
    > *Battlefield: Modern Combat
    > *The Godfather
    > *"Secret Marvel Project"
    > *Black
    > *FIFA Soccer 2006
    > *Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 2006
    > *Need for Speed: Most Wanted
    > *SSX 4
    > *Urbz 2
    > *Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
    > *Burnout 4
    > *James Bond: From Russia with Love
    > *FIFA Street 2

  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    Thoth wrote:

    > I expect [Skye is] gonna love Burnout 4.

    He ain't the only one. My buddies and I must've logged at least 30-40
    hours playing Road Rage. And having a customized sdtk made it all the
    more enjoyable...imagine a slo-mo takedown onscreen with "The world is/
    The world is..." from "Tom Sawyer" as background music. :D

    --
    A dope trailer is no place for a kitty!

    In article <1106388599.065865.297260
    @c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>, Radeon350@yahoo.com
    says...
    > While EA confirmed Batman Begins and Medal of Honor: Dogs of War for
    > fiscal 2005, the bigger news is a line-up of titles reportedly
    > scheduled for Xbox and Xbox Next:
    >
    > *Battlefield: Modern Combat
    > *The Godfather
    > *"Secret Marvel Project"
    > *Black
    > *FIFA Soccer 2006
    > *Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 2006
    > *Need for Speed: Most Wanted
    > *SSX 4
    > *Urbz 2
    > *Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
    > *Burnout 4
    > *James Bond: From Russia with Love
    > *FIFA Street 2

    Woah, that's like one original game to 12 licences and
    sequels. (I'm assuming that 'Black' is original, I've
    never heard of it, so I might be wrong)

    - Factory
  5. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    <Radeon350@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > *"Secret Marvel Project"

    Since Hulk blew goats nuts, and Spiderman 3 isn't due out anytime soon (I
    could be mistaken?) Could this be an Elektra or Daredevil game? *DROOL* I'm
    hoping its not X-men, I'm not that too big on that comic.
  6. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    Green Shampoo wrote:

    > Since Hulk blew goats nuts, and Spiderman 3 isn't due out anytime
    > soon (I could be mistaken?) Could this be an Elektra or Daredevil
    > game? *DROOL* I'm hoping its not X-men, I'm not that too big on that
    > comic.

    Could be Fantastic Four. The movie is gonna suuuuuuuuuuuck.

    -Z-
  7. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 21:28:49 +0100, "Green Shampoo"
    <GReeN_SHaMPoo@webtv.net> wrote:

    ><Radeon350@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >
    >> *"Secret Marvel Project"
    >
    >Since Hulk blew goats nuts, and Spiderman 3 isn't due out anytime soon (I
    >could be mistaken?) Could this be an Elektra or Daredevil game? *DROOL* I'm
    >hoping its not X-men, I'm not that too big on that comic.

    Would the Daredevil game just have a black screen? ;-)
    --
    neil h.
    "Power corrupts. Absolute power is kind of neat." - John Lehman

    "Neil Hopkins" <neil_hopkins@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 21:28:49 +0100, "Green Shampoo"
    > <GReeN_SHaMPoo@webtv.net> wrote:
    >

    >><Radeon350@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> *"Secret Marvel Project"
    >>
    >>Since Hulk blew goats nuts, and Spiderman 3 isn't due out anytime soon (I
    >>could be mistaken?) Could this be an Elektra or Daredevil game? *DROOL*
    >>I'm
    >>hoping its not X-men, I'm not that too big on that comic.
    >
    > Would the Daredevil game just have a black screen? ;-)
    > --

    I figured it would be a game thats the exact opposite of Splinter Cell. You
    make as much noise as possible so you can "see" the echos.
  9. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    "Green Shampoo" <GReeN_SHaMPoo@webtv.net> wrote in message

    > "Neil Hopkins" <neil_hopkins@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 21:28:49 +0100, "Green Shampoo"
    >> <GReeN_SHaMPoo@webtv.net> wrote:
    >>

    >>><Radeon350@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    >>>Since Hulk blew goats nuts, and Spiderman 3 isn't due out anytime soon (I
    >>>could be mistaken?) Could this be an Elektra or Daredevil game? *DROOL*
    >>>I'm
    >>>hoping its not X-men, I'm not that too big on that comic.
    >>
    >> Would the Daredevil game just have a black screen? ;-)
    >> --
    >>
    > I figured it would be a game thats the exact opposite of Splinter Cell.
    > You make as much noise as possible so you can "see" the echos.

    Green, you and Neil are going to hell.
  10. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message

    > "Green Shampoo" <GReeN_SHaMPoo@webtv.net> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Neil Hopkins" <neil_hopkins@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    >>> Would the Daredevil game just have a black screen? ;-)
    >>> --
    >>>
    >> I figured it would be a game thats the exact opposite of Splinter Cell.
    >> You make as much noise as possible so you can "see" the echos.
    >>

    > Green, you and Neil are going to hell.

    Oh well. I guess one of the few comic book heroes I enjoy probably would
    never make it in a non-2d fighter video game. Elektra Nachios would still be
    a good game, though.

    Radeon350@yahoo.com wrote:
    >EA Spills Xbox Next Titles
    >
    >Electronic Arts press event held in Zoetermeer, the Netherlands
    >recently, in which the publishing giant revealed tantalizing
    >next-generation console plans.
    >
    >While EA confirmed Batman Begins and Medal of Honor: Dogs of War for
    >fiscal 2005, the bigger news is a line-up of titles reportedly
    >scheduled for Xbox and Xbox Next:
    >
    >*Battlefield: Modern Combat
    >*The Godfather
    >*"Secret Marvel Project"
    >*Black
    >*FIFA Soccer 2006
    >*Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 2006
    >*Need for Speed: Most Wanted
    >*SSX 4
    >*Urbz 2
    >*Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
    >*Burnout 4
    >*James Bond: From Russia with Love
    >*FIFA Street 2

    Remakes.
  12. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    >>Since Hulk blew goats nuts, and Spiderman 3 isn't due out anytime soon (I
    >>could be mistaken?) Could this be an Elektra or Daredevil game? *DROOL*
    >>I'm
    >>hoping its not X-men, I'm not that too big on that comic.

    I thought Activision had the full Marvel rights? Anyway, Raven are supposed
    to be at work following up X-Men legends, so I doubt it'll be an X-Men game.
    Presumably, if it's an EA game, it'll also be a movie tie-in. Iron Man? The
    movies a while off, so that'd make sense.

    > Would the Daredevil game just have a black screen? ;-)

    This wasn't.

    http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/daredevil/index.html?q=daredevil

    Cancelled however.

PC gaming Games Video Xbox Video Games