EA's likely XBox2 lineup

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

EA Spills Xbox Next Titles

Electronic Arts press event held in Zoetermeer, the Netherlands
recently, in which the publishing giant revealed tantalizing
next-generation console plans.

While EA confirmed Batman Begins and Medal of Honor: Dogs of War for
fiscal 2005, the bigger news is a line-up of titles reportedly
scheduled for Xbox and Xbox Next:

*Battlefield: Modern Combat
*The Godfather
*"Secret Marvel Project"
*Black
*FIFA Soccer 2006
*Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 2006
*Need for Speed: Most Wanted
*SSX 4
*Urbz 2
*Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
*Burnout 4
*James Bond: From Russia with Love
*FIFA Street 2

Radeon350@yahoo.com wrote:
> EA Spills Xbox Next Titles
>
> Electronic Arts press event held in Zoetermeer, the Netherlands
> recently, in which the publishing giant revealed tantalizing
> next-generation console plans.
>
> While EA confirmed Batman Begins and Medal of Honor: Dogs of War for
> fiscal 2005, the bigger news is a line-up of titles reportedly
> scheduled for Xbox and Xbox Next:
>
> *Battlefield: Modern Combat
> *The Godfather
> *"Secret Marvel Project"
> *Black
> *FIFA Soccer 2006
> *Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 2006
> *Need for Speed: Most Wanted
> *SSX 4
> *Urbz 2
> *Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
> *Burnout 4
> *James Bond: From Russia with Love
> *FIFA Street 2

An EA release list that's filled with sequels? Who would have thunk it.

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

Yummy.

Thoth wrote:

> I expect [Skye is] gonna love Burnout 4.

He ain't the only one. My buddies and I must've logged at least 30-40
hours playing Road Rage. And having a customized sdtk made it all the
more enjoyable...imagine a slo-mo takedown onscreen with "The world is/
The world is..." from "Tom Sawyer" as background music. :D

--
A dope trailer is no place for a kitty!

In article <1106388599.065865.297260
@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>, Radeon350@yahoo.com
says...
> While EA confirmed Batman Begins and Medal of Honor: Dogs of War for
> fiscal 2005, the bigger news is a line-up of titles reportedly
> scheduled for Xbox and Xbox Next:
>
> *Battlefield: Modern Combat
> *The Godfather
> *"Secret Marvel Project"
> *Black
> *FIFA Soccer 2006
> *Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 2006
> *Need for Speed: Most Wanted
> *SSX 4
> *Urbz 2
> *Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
> *Burnout 4
> *James Bond: From Russia with Love
> *FIFA Street 2

Woah, that's like one original game to 12 licences and
sequels. (I'm assuming that 'Black' is original, I've
never heard of it, so I might be wrong)

- Factory

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

<Radeon350@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> *"Secret Marvel Project"

Since Hulk blew goats nuts, and Spiderman 3 isn't due out anytime soon (I
could be mistaken?) Could this be an Elektra or Daredevil game? *DROOL* I'm
hoping its not X-men, I'm not that too big on that comic.

Green Shampoo wrote:

> Since Hulk blew goats nuts, and Spiderman 3 isn't due out anytime
> soon (I could be mistaken?) Could this be an Elektra or Daredevil
> game? *DROOL* I'm hoping its not X-men, I'm not that too big on that
> comic.

Could be Fantastic Four. The movie is gonna suuuuuuuuuuuck.

-Z-

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 21:28:49 +0100, "Green Shampoo"
<GReeN_SHaMPoo@webtv.net> wrote:

><Radeon350@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>> *"Secret Marvel Project"
>
>Since Hulk blew goats nuts, and Spiderman 3 isn't due out anytime soon (I
>could be mistaken?) Could this be an Elektra or Daredevil game? *DROOL* I'm
>hoping its not X-men, I'm not that too big on that comic.

Would the Daredevil game just have a black screen? ;-)
--
neil h.
"Power corrupts. Absolute power is kind of neat." - John Lehman

"Neil Hopkins" <neil_hopkins@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 21:28:49 +0100, "Green Shampoo"
> <GReeN_SHaMPoo@webtv.net> wrote:
>

>><Radeon350@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>>> *"Secret Marvel Project"
>>
>>Since Hulk blew goats nuts, and Spiderman 3 isn't due out anytime soon (I
>>could be mistaken?) Could this be an Elektra or Daredevil game? *DROOL*
>>I'm
>>hoping its not X-men, I'm not that too big on that comic.
>
> Would the Daredevil game just have a black screen? ;-)
> --

I figured it would be a game thats the exact opposite of Splinter Cell. You
make as much noise as possible so you can "see" the echos.

"Green Shampoo" <GReeN_SHaMPoo@webtv.net> wrote in message

> "Neil Hopkins" <neil_hopkins@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 21:28:49 +0100, "Green Shampoo"
>> <GReeN_SHaMPoo@webtv.net> wrote:
>>

>>><Radeon350@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>>>Since Hulk blew goats nuts, and Spiderman 3 isn't due out anytime soon (I
>>>could be mistaken?) Could this be an Elektra or Daredevil game? *DROOL*
>>>I'm
>>>hoping its not X-men, I'm not that too big on that comic.
>>
>> Would the Daredevil game just have a black screen? ;-)
>> --
>>
> I figured it would be a game thats the exact opposite of Splinter Cell.
> You make as much noise as possible so you can "see" the echos.

Green, you and Neil are going to hell.

"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message

> "Green Shampoo" <GReeN_SHaMPoo@webtv.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Neil Hopkins" <neil_hopkins@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Would the Daredevil game just have a black screen? ;-)
>>> --
>>>
>> I figured it would be a game thats the exact opposite of Splinter Cell.
>> You make as much noise as possible so you can "see" the echos.
>>

> Green, you and Neil are going to hell.

Oh well. I guess one of the few comic book heroes I enjoy probably would
never make it in a non-2d fighter video game. Elektra Nachios would still be
a good game, though.

Radeon350@yahoo.com wrote:
>EA Spills Xbox Next Titles
>
>Electronic Arts press event held in Zoetermeer, the Netherlands
>recently, in which the publishing giant revealed tantalizing
>next-generation console plans.
>
>While EA confirmed Batman Begins and Medal of Honor: Dogs of War for
>fiscal 2005, the bigger news is a line-up of titles reportedly
>scheduled for Xbox and Xbox Next:
>
>*Battlefield: Modern Combat
>*The Godfather
>*"Secret Marvel Project"
>*Black
>*FIFA Soccer 2006
>*Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 2006
>*Need for Speed: Most Wanted
>*SSX 4
>*Urbz 2
>*Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
>*Burnout 4
>*James Bond: From Russia with Love
>*FIFA Street 2

Remakes.

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

>>Since Hulk blew goats nuts, and Spiderman 3 isn't due out anytime soon (I
>>could be mistaken?) Could this be an Elektra or Daredevil game? *DROOL*
>>I'm
>>hoping its not X-men, I'm not that too big on that comic.

I thought Activision had the full Marvel rights? Anyway, Raven are supposed
to be at work following up X-Men legends, so I doubt it'll be an X-Men game.
Presumably, if it's an EA game, it'll also be a movie tie-in. Iron Man? The
movies a while off, so that'd make sense.

> Would the Daredevil game just have a black screen? ;-)

This wasn't.

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/daredevil/index.html?q=daredevil

Cancelled however.