Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

New Kickass Game !

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
January 22, 2005 9:13:21 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

Oh.
My.
God.

http://www.gametrailers.com/download.php?id=4459&type=w...

:-/

-Mickmils

More about : kickass game

January 22, 2005 9:13:22 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 18:13:21 +0100, "Mils Michael"
<mickmils@tiscali.fr> wrote:

>Oh.
>My.
>God.
>
>http://www.gametrailers.com/download.php?id=4459&type=w...

You got excited by that? Serious Sam looked better than that never
mind Far Cry.
--
Andrew, contact via interpleb.blogspot.com
Help make Usenet a better place: English is read downwards,
please don't top post. Trim replies to quote only relevant text.
Check groups.google.com before asking an obvious question.
Related resources
Anonymous
January 22, 2005 9:40:26 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

> You got excited by that? Serious Sam looked better than that never
> mind Far Cry.

Irony, my dear man, Irony :) 

-Mickmils
January 22, 2005 11:45:43 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 18:40:26 +0100, "Mils Michael"
<mickmils@tiscali.fr> wrote:

>> You got excited by that? Serious Sam looked better than that never
>> mind Far Cry.
>
>Irony, my dear man, Irony :) 

Your message didn't intonate that so I wasted a couple of minutes of
my life watching that movie.
--
Andrew, contact via interpleb.blogspot.com
Help make Usenet a better place: English is read downwards,
please don't top post. Trim replies to quote only relevant text.
Check groups.google.com before asking an obvious question.
January 22, 2005 11:45:44 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

LOL!!

JK

"Andrew" <spamtrap@localhost.> wrote in message
news:vpe5v0hv0hr0fr5k41cmnupmhdhqp825vh@4ax.com...
> On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 18:40:26 +0100, "Mils Michael"
> <mickmils@tiscali.fr> wrote:
>
>>> You got excited by that? Serious Sam looked better than that never
>>> mind Far Cry.
>>
>>Irony, my dear man, Irony :) 
>
> Your message didn't intonate that so I wasted a couple of minutes of
> my life watching that movie.
> --
> Andrew, contact via interpleb.blogspot.com
> Help make Usenet a better place: English is read downwards,
> please don't top post. Trim replies to quote only relevant text.
> Check groups.google.com before asking an obvious question.
Anonymous
January 23, 2005 12:57:23 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

"JK" <jkhpub@rogers.com> wrote in
news:o 6qdnVZ9343JWm_cRVn-uA@rogers.com:

>
> "Andrew" <spamtrap@localhost.> wrote in message
> news:vpe5v0hv0hr0fr5k41cmnupmhdhqp825vh@4ax.com...
>> On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 18:40:26 +0100, "Mils Michael"
>> <mickmils@tiscali.fr> wrote:
>>
>>>> You got excited by that? Serious Sam looked better than
>>>> that never mind Far Cry.
>>>
>>>Irony, my dear man, Irony :) 
>>
>> Your message didn't intonate that so I wasted a couple of
>> minutes of my life watching that movie.



> LOL!!
>
> JK
Top post corrected.

It's funny because you both missed the :-/ in the original
message...
January 23, 2005 3:04:55 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

"Mils Michael" <mickmils@tiscali.fr> wrote in message
news:csu1jf$gh4$1@news.tiscali.fr...
> Oh.
> My.
> God.

I figure it'll get released on a console and the PS2 or XBOX crowd will be
telling everyone how great the graphics are and how revolutionary the
gameplay is.

Tom
Anonymous
January 23, 2005 5:06:10 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

Thusly Andrew <spamtrap@localhost.> Spake Unto All:

>>Oh.
>>My.
>>God.
>>
>>http://www.gametrailers.com/download.php?id=4459&type=w...
>
>You got excited by that? Serious Sam looked better than that never
>mind Far Cry.

You mean you DON'T get excited by "It Came From The Desert" meets "Far
Cry" with "Deer Hunter" graphics? Surely you're not judging the game
on its graphics? Don't you guys always say that good graphics mean bad
gameplay?

To the original poster: subtlety is as dead as irony: in this group
you'll be obvious or you'll be misunderstood.
!