New Kickass Game !

Oh.
My.
God.

http://www.gametrailers.com/download.php?id=4459&type=wmv&f=

:-/

-Mickmils

Andrew

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 18:13:21 +0100, "Mils Michael"
<mickmils@tiscali.fr> wrote:

>Oh.
>My.
>God.
>
>http://www.gametrailers.com/download.php?id=4459&type=wmv&f=

You got excited by that? Serious Sam looked better than that never
mind Far Cry.

> You got excited by that? Serious Sam looked better than that never
> mind Far Cry.

Irony, my dear man, Irony :)

-Mickmils

Andrew

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 18:40:26 +0100, "Mils Michael"
<mickmils@tiscali.fr> wrote:

>> You got excited by that? Serious Sam looked better than that never
>> mind Far Cry.
>
>Irony, my dear man, Irony :)

Your message didn't intonate that so I wasted a couple of minutes of
my life watching that movie.

jk

LOL!!

JK

"JK" <jkhpub@rogers.com> wrote in

> "Andrew" <spamtrap@localhost.> wrote in message

>>>Irony, my dear man, Irony :)
>>
>> Your message didn't intonate that so I wasted a couple of
>> minutes of my life watching that movie.

> LOL!!
>
> JK
Top post corrected.

It's funny because you both missed the :-/ in the original
message...

Thomas

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2003

"Mils Michael" <mickmils@tiscali.fr> wrote in message
> Oh.
> My.
> God.

I figure it'll get released on a console and the PS2 or XBOX crowd will be
telling everyone how great the graphics are and how revolutionary the
gameplay is.

Tom

Thusly Andrew <spamtrap@localhost.> Spake Unto All:

>>Oh.
>>My.
>>God.
>>
>>http://www.gametrailers.com/download.php?id=4459&type=wmv&f=
>
>You got excited by that? Serious Sam looked better than that never
>mind Far Cry.

You mean you DON'T get excited by "It Came From The Desert" meets "Far
Cry" with "Deer Hunter" graphics? Surely you're not judging the game
on its graphics? Don't you guys always say that good graphics mean bad
gameplay?

To the original poster: subtlety is as dead as irony: in this group
you'll be obvious or you'll be misunderstood.