Oh.
My.
God.

http://www.gametrailers.com/download.php?id=4459&type=wmv&f=

:-/

-Mickmils
8 answers Last reply
More about kickass game

    On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 18:13:21 +0100, "Mils Michael"
    <mickmils@tiscali.fr> wrote:

    >Oh.
    >My.
    >God.
    >
    >http://www.gametrailers.com/download.php?id=4459&type=wmv&f=

    You got excited by that? Serious Sam looked better than that never
    mind Far Cry.

    This is meant for a first gen mobile phone, right? You know, like one of
    these:

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38638000/jpg/_38638535_bigphone150.jpg

    "Mils Michael" <mickmils@tiscali.fr> schreef in bericht
    > Oh.
    > My.
    > God.
    >
    > http://www.gametrailers.com/download.php?id=4459&type=wmv&f=
    >
    > :-/
    >
    > -Mickmils

    > You got excited by that? Serious Sam looked better than that never
    > mind Far Cry.

    Irony, my dear man, Irony :)

    -Mickmils

    On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 18:40:26 +0100, "Mils Michael"
    <mickmils@tiscali.fr> wrote:

    >> You got excited by that? Serious Sam looked better than that never
    >> mind Far Cry.
    >
    >Irony, my dear man, Irony :)

    Your message didn't intonate that so I wasted a couple of minutes of
    my life watching that movie.

    LOL!!

    JK

    "JK" <jkhpub@rogers.com> wrote in

    > "Andrew" <spamtrap@localhost.> wrote in message

    >>>Irony, my dear man, Irony :)
    >>
    >> Your message didn't intonate that so I wasted a couple of
    >> minutes of my life watching that movie.

    > LOL!!
    >
    > JK
    Top post corrected.

    It's funny because you both missed the :-/ in the original
    message...

    "Mils Michael" <mickmils@tiscali.fr> wrote in message
    > Oh.
    > My.
    > God.

    I figure it'll get released on a console and the PS2 or XBOX crowd will be
    telling everyone how great the graphics are and how revolutionary the
    gameplay is.

    Tom

    Thusly Andrew <spamtrap@localhost.> Spake Unto All:

    >>Oh.
    >>My.
    >>God.
    >>
    >>http://www.gametrailers.com/download.php?id=4459&type=wmv&f=
    >
    >You got excited by that? Serious Sam looked better than that never
    >mind Far Cry.

    You mean you DON'T get excited by "It Came From The Desert" meets "Far
    Cry" with "Deer Hunter" graphics? Surely you're not judging the game
    on its graphics? Don't you guys always say that good graphics mean bad
    gameplay?

    To the original poster: subtlety is as dead as irony: in this group
    you'll be obvious or you'll be misunderstood.

PC gaming Games IBM Video Games