half life 2 round two

Just beat half life 2 for the second time and the ending
still stinks.However
this time around I did not use the 80 dollar steam version but the
bittorrent version.Game loads much faster runs smoother ,no need to either
check steam or the dvd.I had a much more enjoyable experience.From now on if
it says steam on the outside then i will use the bittorrent version instead.

end of line

mr frodo wrote:
> Just beat half life 2 for the second time and the ending
> still stinks.However
> this time around I did not use the 80 dollar steam version but the
> bittorrent version.Game loads much faster runs smoother ,no need to
either
> check steam or the dvd.I had a much more enjoyable experience.From
now on if
> it says steam on the outside then i will use the bittorrent version
instead.

> end of line
I hope they catch you and you get the punishment you deserve.

<cr0n1k@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> I hope they catch you and you get the punishment you deserve.

I hope they Catch me and I get The punishment I deserve.

end of line

<cr0n1k@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> mr frodo wrote:
>> Just beat half life 2 for the second time and the ending
>> still stinks.However
>> this time around I did not use the 80 dollar steam version but the
>> bittorrent version.Game loads much faster runs smoother ,no need to
> either
>> check steam or the dvd.I had a much more enjoyable experience.From
> now on if
>> it says steam on the outside then i will use the bittorrent version
> instead.
>>
>> end of line
> I hope they catch you and you get the punishment you deserve.

Well, its kinda hard to punish someone who already owns the game, and uses
it only on one PC for one person regardless of how it was acquired.

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005, "mr frodo" wrote:

> Just beat half life 2 for the second time and the ending
> still stinks.However
> this time around I did not use the 80 dollar steam version but the
> bittorrent version.Game loads much faster runs smoother ,no need to either
> check steam or the dvd.I had a much more enjoyable experience.From now on if
> it says steam on the outside then i will use the bittorrent version instead.
>
> end of line

if you don't like steam you should never give money to valve
i will not encourage you to pirate steam based games
piracy is extremely wrong
but if piracy will never go away at least be the steam based games the
ONLY and most pirated ones
cause steam based games almost DESERVE to be pirated
lets not forget gamers without internet access are forced to pirate
games based on steam

--
post made in a steam-free computer
i said "NO" to valve and steam

<mrfrodo@comcast.net>
> > wrote:
> >

> >>Just beat half life 2 for the second time and the ending
> >>still stinks.However
> >>this time around I did not use the 80 dollar steam version but the
> >>bittorrent version.
> >

> > Please post a URL or any other access-references here.......just to
> > observe the reactions of Mitty, Chronic and other Valve minions
:)
> > :).
> >
> > John Lewis
> >

> ...and difool of course - seem to remember he's rabid anti-piracy
too...

> --
> "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and
> conscientious stupidity."
>
> Martin Luther King, Jr.
When you pirate Half-Life 2 you make baby Jesus cry.

wrote:

> Just beat half life 2 for the second time and the ending
>still stinks.However
>this time around I did not use the 80 dollar steam version but the
>bittorrent version.

Please post a URL or any other access-references here.......just to
observe the reactions of Mitty, Chronic and other Valve minions :)
:).

John Lewis

>Game loads much faster runs smoother ,no need to either
>check steam or the dvd.I had a much more enjoyable experience.From now on if
>it says steam on the outside then i will use the bittorrent version instead.
>
>end of line

shawk

John Lewis wrote:
> On 24 Jan 2005 14:01:08 -0800, cr0n1k@hotmail.com wrote:
>

> >Shawk wrote:
> ><mrfrodo@comcast.net>

> >:)

> >> ...and difool of course - seem to remember he's rabid anti-piracy
> >too...
> >>

> >> --
> >> "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and
> >> conscientious stupidity."
> >>
> >> Martin Luther King, Jr.
> >When you pirate Half-Life 2 you make baby Jesus cry.
> >

> Did you read the original post very carefully before engaging
> brain (??) and fingers ? Read it again.
>
> John Lewis

What he has done is still pirating, doesn't matter if he has a
perfectly legal copy, what on earth makes you think what he has done is
legal?

"difool" <john.difool@mail.telepac.pt> wrote in message
> On Sun, 23 Jan 2005, "mr frodo" wrote:
>
> > Just beat half life 2 for the second time and the ending
> > still stinks.However
> > this time around I did not use the 80 dollar steam version but the
> > bittorrent version.Game loads much faster runs smoother ,no need to
either
> > check steam or the dvd.I had a much more enjoyable experience.From now
on if
> > it says steam on the outside then i will use the bittorrent version
instead.

> > end of line
>
> if you don't like steam you should never give money to valve
> i will not encourage you to pirate steam based games
> piracy is extremely wrong
> but if piracy will never go away at least be the steam based games the
> ONLY and most pirated ones
> cause steam based games almost DESERVE to be pirated
> lets not forget gamers without internet access are forced to pirate
> games based on steam

Totally agree. It's what I told the cop when he caught me in a stolen Jag.
"But officers, the car dealers are forcing me to steal expensive cars since
I don't have the $ to afford one and never will."

I'm hoping to solve some of my financial problems tomorrow. I'm stopping
at the local bank to see if they'll "lend" me some $. Might have to bring
some persuasion along though just in case they don't want to "give" me the
$.

Bottom line: it's a "game" and no one is "forcing" them to do anything.

John Lewis wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 18:34:15 -0800, "mr frodo" <mrfrodo@comcast.net>
> wrote:
>

>>Just beat half life 2 for the second time and the ending
>>still stinks.However
>>this time around I did not use the 80 dollar steam version but the
>>bittorrent version.
>

> Please post a URL or any other access-references here.......just to
> observe the reactions of Mitty, Chronic and other Valve minions :)
> :).

Why would I be interested? My copy works just fine without taking the
risk of downloading illegal, hacked junk that might *just* be more
dangerous than a legitimate product produced by one of the most
established and successful SW houses out there. But then, who would I
trust the most? Valve or some hacker called "Morpheus" or some such?
Still, all to their own.

I always dl before I buy...
I try the game and if I like I will buy it..
Had enough of spending ~$70 cnd for over hyped junk.
BTW I tried HL2 not going to buy it
Farcry is a much better game and got my $70
Thank god for WAREZ!

difool wrote:
> no game costs 70 dollars thief!!!!
> don't try to give excuses for you being a thief!!!!
>

> > Farcry is a much better game and got my $70
>
> that's a lie!!!! lie!!!!
> farcry costs less than half if you choose it NEW!!!! half thief!!!
> and if you buy 2nd hand you can get it for less than 10!

He's talking Canadian dollars. CAD$70 = GBP£30 = USD$56 = EUR€43

Even so, he's a twat for using warez. Use demos and reviews to make
your decision, not stolen versions of the game. No wonder games prices
are so high with pillocks like him around.

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005, "Rick Ryan" wrote:

> I always dl before I buy...

you use the DEMO instead thief!!!!
that's why DEMOS were made for thief!!!!

> I try the game and if I like I will buy it..

YOU PAY FOR THE GAME TO PLAY IT! NOT CAUSE YOU LIKE IT!
do you understand thief!!!! the money we pay is to play not cause
you thieves decides whether or not a game deserves money!

> Had enough of spending ~$70 cnd for over hyped junk.

lie!!!! lie thief!!!!
no game costs 70 dollars thief!!!!
don't try to give excuses for you being a thief!!!!

> BTW I tried HL2 not going to buy it

don't use bad example from valve with hl2 to excuse piracy!!!!
yes valve is evil and don't deserve money but will you tell me
hl2 was the only game you ever pirated????
if you say yes i'll apologize but i'm sure its not!

> Farcry is a much better game and got my $70

that's a lie!!!! lie!!!!
farcry costs less than half if you choose it NEW!!!! half thief!!!
and if you buy 2nd hand you can get it for less than 10!

> Thank god for WAREZ!

warez destroys games!!!! warez is the most damaging problem we gamers
face and you give thanks to god for it!!!!!
WAREZ is the work of the devil!!!! so don't ever call gods name!!!