siemens data suite

Last response: in Brands
November 1, 2004 3:16:30 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

Hi

I own a s55 and 'd like to sync with the simens data suite software
and outlook 2003. It appears not to work. How can I do (I have version
10076 of siemens's soft) ?

Thanks

More about : siemens data suite

Anonymous
November 1, 2004 5:45:25 PM

"SFP" <phbspirou@free.fr> wrote in message
news:p l6co0d6f7jt2jmhf5chrm800cgq7gsapo@4ax.com...
> Hi
>
> I own a s55 and 'd like to sync with the simens data suite software
> and outlook 2003. It appears not to work. How can I do (I have version
> 10076 of siemens's soft) ?

Using the XTNDConnect software that comes with your version of Siemens
Data Suite you should be able to synchronize your S55 with Outlook 2003;
I've done it myself for months. However, you can't access your Outlook
contacts from within Siemens Data Suite itself.

Or you could download the Mobile Phone Manager for S65 from Siemens' web
site (it will work with your S55 as well) making it possible to
synchronize with Outlook and manipulate Outlook contacts form within the
programme.

-Dennis
!