Computer freezes with loud buzzing loop from speakers

jonathanfinn33

Honorable
Apr 22, 2012
Hello,
So, for the past week or so, My computer's been acting a little bit strange.
When I watch a youtube video, Every so often, My computer completely freezes,
and a wierd buzzing, repeated loop of the last miliseconds of audio play,
and it's really bothering me, because no matter what I do, I can't seem to fix the problem!
This problem only occurs on youtube though, and maybe everyother day once or twice when I'm on facebook.
Is there any suggestion or anything I could possibly do to help fix this problem.? I'm not sure what else there is to do.
Here are my computer specs or whatever, if it helps:
Operating System
MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
CPU
AMD K8
RAM
3.00 GB Single-Channel DDR2 @ 159MHz (6-6-6-18)
Motherboard
Acer Aspire 5532 (Socket S1G1) 52 °C
Graphics
Generic PnP Monitor (1366x768@60Hz)
ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics (Acer Incorporated [ALI])
Hard Drives
156GB TOSHIBA TOSHIBA MK1655GSX ATA Device (SATA) 45 °C
Optical Drives
TSSTcorp CDDVDW TS-L633C ATA Device
Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio

The freezing only lasts like a 1-5 minutes though. It's not too bad, but it does it enough to where it's pretty annoying.

I would start out but doing some looking over the pc. open the case and check to see if the pc is clogged with dust. and that the cpu and gpu fans are moving. heat is a big killer of computer parts. the noise your hearing could be the hard drive failing but you want know intill you run some drive fitness test. vendors like seagate (seatools) and wd have there tools free online. just run it and see if the software says about your hard drive. for your memory run memtest for a few hours to see if it finds any issues.
the last part would be a bad cap in your power supply. as it heats up and start to fail or swell it making a buzzing sound.