Bloody games industry.

Bored bored bored bored bored CHRISTMAS! bored bored bored bored EARLY
SUMMER! bored bored bored ...

Might buy a PS2 I think.

--

| The New World Order ... Keep You Simple, Stupid.

10 answers Last reply
More about bloody games industry

    On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 09:22:53 GMT, "One Punch Mickey"
    <fantantiddlyspan@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >Bored bored bored bored bored CHRISTMAS! bored bored bored bored EARLY
    >SUMMER! bored bored bored ...
    >
    >Might buy a PS2 I think.

    Have you tried Painkiller? It's what Doom3 should have been.

    One Punch Mickey wrote:
    > Bored bored bored bored bored CHRISTMAS! bored bored bored bored EARLY
    > SUMMER! bored bored bored ...
    >
    > Might buy a PS2 I think.

    RE4+Gamecube should keep you out of your boredom methinks.

    Amund Trovåg wrote:

    > One Punch Mickey wrote:
    > > Bored bored bored bored bored CHRISTMAS! bored bored bored bored
    > > EARLY SUMMER! bored bored bored ...
    > >
    > > Might buy a PS2 I think.
    > >
    > RE4+Gamecube should keep you out of your boredom methinks.

    I like the look of the GC now that you mention it ...

    --

    Amund Trovåg wrote:

    > One Punch Mickey wrote:
    > > Bored bored bored bored bored CHRISTMAS! bored bored bored bored
    > > EARLY SUMMER! bored bored bored ...
    > >
    > > Might buy a PS2 I think.
    > >
    > RE4+Gamecube should keep you out of your boredom methinks.

    I like the look of the GC now that you mention it ...

    --

    | The New World Order ... Keep You Simple, Stupid.

    On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 14:50:54 GMT, "One Punch Mickey"
    <fantantiddlyspan@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >Amund Trovåg wrote:
    >
    >> One Punch Mickey wrote:
    >> > Bored bored bored bored bored CHRISTMAS! bored bored bored bored
    >> > EARLY SUMMER! bored bored bored ...
    >> >
    >> > Might buy a PS2 I think.
    >> >
    >> RE4+Gamecube should keep you out of your boredom methinks.
    >
    >I like the look of the GC now that you mention it ...

    Guinness making you stutter your message-sends again ?

    John Lewis
    >--
    >|
    >| The New World Order ... Keep You Simple, Stupid.

    On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 09:22:53 GMT, "One Punch Mickey"
    <fantantiddlyspan@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >Bored bored bored bored bored CHRISTMAS! bored bored bored bored EARLY
    >SUMMER! bored bored bored ...

    Why not play HL2 again, or some of the mods --- since you can't sell
    it ( legally ). I thought that some of the mods were supposed to be
    the bee's knees. GOTY quality and all that............according to the

    experts on this newsgroup.

    Or you could play CS: Source :-) :-)

    How about WoW ? Great fun indeed... A first-class product from
    Blizzard IMHO ( and I am no fan of the original Diablo or Warcraft
    series ). Maybe not released in Ireland yet ? Something to really look
    forward to........

    Oops, I forgot ---- your gaming interests are limited to single-player
    FPS. Kinda difficult to satisfy that craving all the time.

    John Lewis

    difool wrote:
    > On Tue, 25 Jan 2005, "One Punch Mickey" wrote:
    >
    > > Bored bored bored bored bored CHRISTMAS! bored bored bored bored
    EARLY
    > > SUMMER! bored bored bored ...
    >
    > that's what happen when you decide to be a valve gamer
    > so you've played hl2 for the hundred and twelve time and you are
    bored
    > its not difficult to understand why
    > you go to a local game store and any pc games has hl2 dude on its
    cover
    > once you're infected with the steam virus its difficult to free your
    mind
    > and see any games except valve ones...
    > its sad to see you are missing the all world of pc games only cause
    you
    > sewer loyalty to your master valve

    Crikey - I don't think it's OPM who's "infected"! difool, you'd better
    check for foaming at the mouth.

    More seriously, you are stretching what OPM actually said to meet your
    own anti-Valve position. He was commenting on the way the games
    industry pushes a lot of titles out at two key points in the year, and
    typically saves the "best" (ie. biggest sellers) for these two
    occasions because they will get the best sales figures then.

    On Tue, 25 Jan 2005, "One Punch Mickey" wrote:

    > Bored bored bored bored bored CHRISTMAS! bored bored bored bored EARLY
    > SUMMER! bored bored bored ...

    that's what happen when you decide to be a valve gamer
    so you've played hl2 for the hundred and twelve time and you are bored
    its not difficult to understand why
    you go to a local game store and any pc games has hl2 dude on its cover
    once you're infected with the steam virus its difficult to free your mind
    and see any games except valve ones...
    its sad to see you are missing the all world of pc games only cause you
    sewer loyalty to your master valve

    > Might buy a PS2 I think.

    so you want to join the enemy? go ahead, i would not mind at all every
    steam lover to become a ps2 lover

    --
    post made in a steam-free computer
    i said "NO" to valve and steam

    One Punch Mickey wrote:
    > Amund Trovåg wrote:
    >

    >>One Punch Mickey wrote:
    >>
    >>>Bored bored bored bored bored CHRISTMAS! bored bored bored bored
    >>>EARLY SUMMER! bored bored bored ...
    >>>
    >>>Might buy a PS2 I think.
    >>>

    >>RE4+Gamecube should keep you out of your boredom methinks.
    >

    > I like the look of the GC now that you mention it ...

    Gamecube is a great option for a PC owner, mainly due to the exclusive
    Nintendo games such as the Mario, Zelda and Metroid ranges, not to
    mention the likes of the Resident Evil Remake, Pikmin etc. Future is
    interesting too, RE4 looks out of this world, as does the new Zelda title.

    I had an X-Box and a PS2 and a lot of the big games have eventually
    ended up on PC or come from the PC, so I got rid. Plus Gamecube is
    utterly dirt cheap at the moment, I think Argos are doing them for £40
    or something silly.

    "One Punch Mickey" <fantantiddlyspan@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >I like the look of the GC now that you mention it ...

    Som GC games are the best you can find on consoles. Like the PC
    though, they're few and far between.

    Joe

PC gaming PlayStation Games IBM Video Games