Calendar and MS Outlook

Last response: in Brands
November 29, 2004 12:03:14 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

We have in our company several Siemens cellulars. One of the most liked
features is the possibility to syncronise the calendar with MS Outlook
calendar, which is used as the work group calendar.

We are anyhow planning to change Outlook to some other, preferably Linux
based calendar.

Does anybody know if there are work group calendars which syncronize the
same way as Outlook with Siemens phones?

asks
Fidel

More about : calendar outlook

Anonymous
November 29, 2004 2:32:49 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian OS phones (
http://www.opm-2.com/symbian/ ) supports calendar synchronization with
Siemens SX1. However, our program is Windows-based. Using our program, you
can also synchronize your phone's To-Do List and synchronize our program's
database with Outlook database. You can download the latest trial version
here: http://www.opm-2.com/download/symbianopm.zip

http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
support@oxygensoftware.com
http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
http://www.smsactivex.com/

Hello, Fidel!
You wrote in conference alt.cellular.siemens on Sun, 28 Nov 2004 21:03:14
+0200 from address fidel@prontomail.com:

>We have in our company several Siemens cellulars. One of the most liked
>features is the possibility to syncronise the calendar with MS Outlook
>calendar, which is used as the work group calendar.

>We are anyhow planning to change Outlook to some other, preferably
>Linux
>based calendar.

>Does anybody know if there are work group calendars which syncronize
>the
>same way as Outlook with Siemens phones?

>asks
>Fidel
Anonymous
November 30, 2004 1:05:07 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

Thanks for your answer, but I'm afraid your program doesn't help. As far as
I know there are no SX1 phones, but several S55, and your list doesn't
include this one.

Fidel

"Oxygen Software" <support@oxygensoftware.com> wrote in message
> Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian OS phones (
> http://www.opm-2.com/symbian/ ) supports calendar synchronization with
> Siemens SX1. However, our program is Windows-based. Using our program, you
> can also synchronize your phone's To-Do List and synchronize our program's
> database with Outlook database. You can download the latest trial version
> here: http://www.opm-2.com/download/symbianopm.zip
>
> If you have any questions and/or suggestions, concerning our
> program, feel free to post them on our official forum
> http://www.opm-2.com/forum/
>
> Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
> Oxygen Phone Manager - all you want from your Nokia
> support@oxygensoftware.com
> http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
> http://www.smsactivex.com/
November 30, 2004 11:17:37 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

Unfortunately, we don't plan to support non-Symbian Siemens phones.

http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
support@oxygensoftware.com
http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
http://www.smsactivex.com/

Hello, Fidel!
You wrote in conference alt.cellular.siemens on Mon, 29 Nov 2004 22:05:07
+0200 from address fidel@prontomail.com:

>Thanks for your answer, but I'm afraid your program doesn't help. As
>far as
>I know there are no SX1 phones, but several S55, and your list doesn't
>include this one.

>Fidel

>"Oxygen Software" <support@oxygensoftware.com> wrote in message
>> Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian OS phones (
>> http://www.opm-2.com/symbian/ ) supports calendar synchronization with
>> Siemens SX1. However, our program is Windows-based. Using our program,
>> you
>> can also synchronize your phone's To-Do List and synchronize our
>> program's
>> database with Outlook database. You can download the latest trial
>> version
>> here: http://www.opm-2.com/download/symbianopm.zip

>> If you have any questions and/or suggestions, concerning our
>> program, feel free to post them on our official forum
>> http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

>> Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
>> Oxygen Phone Manager - all you want from your Nokia
>> support@oxygensoftware.com
>> http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
>> http://www.smsactivex.com/
Anonymous
November 30, 2004 1:04:42 PM

Fidel wrote:

> We have in our company several Siemens cellulars. One of the most liked
> features is the possibility to syncronise the calendar with MS Outlook
> calendar, which is used as the work group calendar.
>
> We are anyhow planning to change Outlook to some other, preferably Linux
> based calendar.
>
> Does anybody know if there are work group calendars which syncronize the
> same way as Outlook with Siemens phones?

Try MultiSync (http://multisync.sourceforge.net/news.php). As stated on the
website, it works with Ximian Evolution and S55.
Both are free software. However, never tried it myself.

HS
!