Siemens A60 Remaining Airtime?

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

I have just got an A60 from Virgin Mobile and despite having read the
instruction book from cover to cover I can't find out how to determine how
much airtime I have remaining. The phone came with GBP5 credit on the sim +
a GBP10 voucher but I really do need to know how much I have left.

It must be simple - or maybe it is me being simple!

Dave
1 answer Last reply
More about siemens remaining airtime
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens (More info?)

    Ignore this thread - just found out that the info is there by dialling 789!

    Daft Dave!

Siemens Mobile