sound level of audio card

Last response: in Home Audio
August 7, 2004 3:18:06 AM

oh yeah...my output is not nearly the same as the input.
my dvd player is hooked into the ewx terratec with 20 foot rca cables
the audio in is set where i want it..but after recording a wav file, the volume
of the outputted file drops significantly
is it because i am going from digital to analog?
what if i get a coaxle cable and run it directly from the dvd player to the
sound card and record digitally?
it'll cost me for a really long one but it might be worth it.

More about : sound level audio card

Anonymous
August 7, 2004 5:36:44 PM

i think i got it, i should be looking at the output meter, not the input meter.
!