Use multiple internet connections at same time

hardikjoshi_25

Honorable
Aug 6, 2012
Hello,
i have laptop with windows 7 ultimate

i have two internet connection avalable...

1> wifi network of my office...which is protected by cyberom..so i cant open facebook and other restricted sites

2> internet through my android mobile...which is dialup connection or through usb tethering

i want to use office wifi for downloading via idm or other download manager and my mobile internet for social networking...

can u tell me how i can use both connection same time...

or any idea i allow application to connect internet via perticuler network/way..

idm ---> wifi
firefox--> dialup
chrome--> wifi...

As Emerald says, any given instance of Windows will only use ONE internet connection exclusively, ignoring all others.

However, there is a twist here. Windows 7 Ultimate supports XP Mode. I haven't used XP Mode personally, but if it's like most VMs (virtual machines), you can use one internet connection on the host OS (Win7), and pass the other internet connection to the guest OS (XP).

IOW, if one instance of Windows isn’t enough, just create another! No, it's not absolutely ideal, maybe even a bit clumsy, but it should work. I've done it myself w/ Oracle VirtualBox (which has the ability to seamlessly integrate the guest OS into the host OS, very cool).

tricide

Honorable
Aug 6, 2012

Ok, thank you for the help.